Bus to knotts, will i get lost?

buttercup14

Mouseketeer
I'm planning on taking the bus from DLR to Knotts, but buses in un-familiar scare me, i find it so easy to miss my stop or get off to early and end up lost! I've been to Knotts before but not for a few years, will i regonise where i need to get off? Or can any one suggest a shuttle company that does transport between the DLR area and Knotts?

The bus from Disneyland to Knotts is super simple and safe.

LA Metro 460 picks you up and drops you off at the bus stop under the Monorail beam on Harbor.

The bus stop at Knotts is literally right across the street from the park. Its impossible to miss your stop.

Disneyland::

A= Pick Up and Drop off for LA Metro (MTA) 460.

Knotts:

A= Drop off for LA Metro (MTA) 460.

B= Pick Up for LA Metro (MTA) 460.

C= Knotts Berry Farm Main Entrance.

LA Metro 460 Schedule:

http://www.metro.net/riding/maps/400-499/

As long as you don't fall asleep it would be hard to get lost. You should be able to see some of the taller rides from outside the park so you'll know when it's almost time to get off.

We haven't been there yet, but I saved this link in case we have to catch the bus. If you are worried I would explore on google maps and see the street view so you are familiar with the area. Don't be afraid to ask for help. http://socalfun.biz.ht/dlr2bp.html

We used ART to get to Knotts and back, and it was pretty easy. The stop is the same for drop off and pick up, and it wasn't over crowded at all, only one other family there and back.

Thanks for your help everyone! One other question, what's the cost of a single ride on LA metro? The costs on the website say $1.75+, since it says you need to have the correct change i just want to make sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter