Bus Times Poly/CSR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nikki7680, Feb 21, 2010.

1. nikki7680

nikki7680 Mouseketeer

Does anyone know the rough bus times to the parks from the Poly and CSR?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BraveLittleToaster2

BraveLittleToaster2 Mouseketeer

Poly would be quick since it's on the monorail to MK and EPCOT....so minutes really..
    As far as Buses to all 4 parks from CSR it would likely be about 10 min to AK and HS and Epcot and perhaps closer to 15 or so to Magic Kingdom...

But no matter what resort I stay at, I feel like the times are always pretty similar. I don't think the bus route time has ever exceeded 20 minutes no matter where I've been.

4. Momof2Disneyboys

Momof2Disneyboys DIS Veteran

Our bus experience from CSR (once the bus leaves the resort):
    AK - under 10 minutes
    DHS and Epcot - about 10 minutes
    MK - about 10-15 minutes
    DTD - 20+ minutes

5. WiscMomof2

WiscMomof2 DIS Veteran

Agree with PP's about CSR. Very good bus service there. For Poly we always monorailed it to MK about 5 minutes once the monorail leaves. Walk to TTC for EPCOT monorail about 10 minutes once monorail leaves. Busses to AK and DHS about 15-20 minutes.

6. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

We always rent a car and drive to all of the parks. However, since I've been producing the "unofficial CSR thread", I figured I ought to try the buses myself. We got on at the last stop at the CSR and from the time we got on the bus to the time we pulled up at the MK, it was exactly ten minutes. Driving I know it takes less than ten minutes to the AK, and about ten minutes to Epcot and the Studios. Personally, I would NOT take a bus to Downtown Disney -- they run very slowly from all resorts. If we didn't drive, I would take a cab.