Bus from MK to MGM

Miss Jasmine

Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><
Do we need to go the TTC to get to MGM? Or is there one from the MK? I feel so stupid that I don't know. LOL

Maybe we'll just drive between the parks. :confused3

Miss Jasmine said:
Do we need to go the TTC to get to MGM? Or is there one from the MK? I feel so stupid that I don't know. LOL

To get from MK to MGM, yes, you need to go through TTC, and at TTC you can catch the MGM bus. Same for AK, by the way.

If you're already driving to MK, you'll be parked at the TTC anyway, so from there, I personally would just take the MGM bus.

I agree, your best bet is to jsut drive. If you do'nt want to do that, you might be better off taking the monorail to the CR and taking the bus from there, it's my experience that those buses come more often than the TTC buses do.

Anne

Miss Jasmine said:

Personally, I would drive it if your car is already at MK, especially if you're already back at the TTC. Of course, if there is an MGM bus sitting there waiting, then you could just hop in it instead. :thumbsup2

We were goingto park at MGM in the morning and take a bus to the MK and then back again. But I am thinking it's just easier to park at TTC go to MK then back to TTC and drive to MGM. :thumbsup2 Hmmm But I could always go the Contemporary route and that might be faster (taking bus to and from there). Decisions, decisions. I still like the car idea in case I buy anything at the Emporium. For some reason DH likes using Disney Transporation. :teeth:

Miss Jasmine said:
I still like the car idea in case I buy anything at the Emporium.
If you're staying at a Disney resort, you can have your purchases delivered to your resort. It actually gets delievred to your resort's gift shop and you pick it up there. I think there is usually something like a one day delay involved (but please feel free to jump all over me if I'm wrong), but if it's not something you need right away it's a heckuva convenient service!

We're not staying (this time), we are local, thus why I felt stupid asking the question in the first place. :teeth:

I LOVE resort delivery when we are staying there!

I recently traveled from the MK to MGM and I walked to the Contemporary to catch their bus. When the bus arrived it was packed and only a few got off. I didn't realize that 3 resorts shared this bus. We did get on but it was standing room only. We had to make stops at the Poly and Grand Floridian before heading to MGM. The stops took a lot of extra time. I thought there would be a direct bus from the CR to the MGM. If I a had known about the extra stops I wouldn't have went this route.

I would drive too.

But I would not do the CR bus. The park to park buses (in this case TTC to MGM) run every 20 minutes. The buses from the deluxe monorail resorts don't seem to run as often in our experience plus as coolcruiser noted you will stop at one or two more resorts before going to MGM.

We drove and it was fine. Even ended up with a good spot at MGM! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter