Bus from Bay Lake/Cont to DHS

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by engle, Nov 9, 2009.

1. engle

engle DIS Veteran

So, if I take the bus to DHS from the Contemporary (actually staying at BLT), does it stop anywhere else on the way or is it a direct bus? How long should I plan for EARLY morning....EMH actually!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MICKEEP

MICKEEP DIS Veteran

99.99% of the time, the bus from the CO to HS also stops at POLY and GF, while the bus from CO to AK and DTD will only stop at POLY.

4. engle

engle DIS Veteran

Oh, thanks....does anyone know if cabs are plentiful at Contemporary?? I am taking my sister on a short 3 day trip and we want to waste NO time traveling by bus!! We will have a car but we plan to park hop and do some drinking at Epcot so......

5. cranbiz

cranbiz DIS Veteran

If there is not a cab waiting, the front desk, bell services or the concierge will be happy to call one for you.

6. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

In the mornings only the Contemporary usually share bus service with either the Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge. However if you want to take a taxi there are usually 3 or 4 of them just parked at the front entrance to the Contemporary, so just tell them you need a ride.

7. ParkFreak

ParkFreak Mouseketeer

Have you thought about taking the Resort Monorail to the TTC and catching a direct bus to DHS?

8. Bernini98

Bernini98 Friend of Pooh

If you are drinking at Epcot, take the monorail...I hope you have a chance to bar hop the GF/Poly/CO via resort monorail!