Bunnys and Scary Tales 2

ProfesserBaxter

Mouseketeer
Do anyone have a picture of the white rabbit from Scary Tales2 before I got yanked, also any pics of the maze and the characters themselves?

I have a shot of the entrance, but no white rabbit.

A question for your question: are you allowed to videotape in the haunted houses? I wasn't sure. I know Howl-O-Scream didn't allow that. It even said it on the map. I didn't see anything on the HHN map about it.

when I was workin in the house, alot of people would walk through with cameras on and no one had a real probelm with it. If you took pictures with a flash, or a video camera with a bright light, it blinded us actors and normally we would have that and laser pointers taken away. It just blinds us, cuz our eyes are adapted to the dark or a certain condition and some *** would come in take a flash photo of us and blind us and it hurts really bad, I had it done to me enough so I figured someone had a picture somewhere. So you're really not suppose to videotape but if you have a night time mode and not distrubing us or the guests no one really says anything, if they do its normally "turn it off"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter