Bunion surgery-have you had it?

ghoulishgirl

I love Halloween and am afraid of butterflies
Hey everyone! I've got a bunion on my right foot and while the bunion itself doesn't cause a whole lot of pain, it does blister every time I run. I'm already in a wide shoe so I can't get anymore room.

If you've had bunion surgery, how was it, how was your recovery, would you recommend it, etc.

Never had it, hope I never have to but people I know had it and they were laid up for quite a while. I had a baby toe that needed surgery and it too me a good 3 months to walk without pain.

I had four years ago on my left foot. I didn't have much trouble. I did have the boot to wear for a long time and then slowly worked into regular shoes. I really had no pain with it, but each person is different. I had it at the end of October and by mid-December I was back on the treadmill. Wore the boot for about 6 weeks from what I remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter