bump?

Threads come back to the top of the list of threads whenever someone replies to it. When someone wants a thread to stay close to the top of the list but it has become burried on the bottom of page one or moved to page two or further, they will go in and just put "bump" in as a reply, thus moving the thread back to the top of the list.

The word itself doesn't move it back to the top but replying does and folks see the word "bump" and know what's going on.

Sometimes, instead of "bump", folks will just reply with one of the smilies of some sort. Same effect, though.

Thanks for the explanation.

I forget, did you get all of your airport transportation arranged? Happy Limo work out?

go cowboys said:
Thanks for the explanation.

I forget, did you get all of your airport transportation arranged? Happy Limo work out?
YES! Thanks for the suggestion, by the way. Our reservations with them are all set and DH and I are much happier with that than with Magical Express, at least for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter