Bum bags

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by KatyTheFairyPrincess, Aug 26, 2007.

1. KatyTheFairyPrincess

KatyTheFairyPrincess DIS Veteran

I was planning on having a bum bag (fanny pack) for the parks this year (stylish I know), And was hoping to get one with a disney character on, or at least in a nice colour (lilac, pink, green, any colour other than black or navy blue), so I looked all over and nothing.
    So then I thought maybe you're being to fussy about it and started looking for any sort of bumbag, but I can't find one anywhere! I know in travel accesory departments you can get money belts and things like that, but I was really after something with a bit more room in side (to fit a small camera).

So basically I was wondering if there were any shops that you can name that are selling bum bags? I really don't want to buy one off the internet as I was to try it on and see how big it is in person etc.

TIA.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OWJAY

OWJAY Mouseketeer

Hi I brought my bum bag (fanny pack) once I got to WDW. It's lilac with Tinkerbell on it, I got it at DTD. You may be able to get at a disney store here in the UK.

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Just been looking at them tonight at DTD in World of Disney. Really nice one for Year of a Million Dreams, They have them in every park or Disney Discount stores. DS bought one really cheap at Easter with Everest ride on, think it was about $5.

5. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

i think i will get one in the parks as well :thumbsup2

6. daffy dill

daffy dill Mouseketeer

my DD was thinking about were to get one as well so you have just solved another dilema for us as well :thumbsup2 thanks guys

7. irongirlof12

irongirlof12 <font color=blue><marquee>Am I the only one who lo

I brought a bright red one here from e-bags.

It is by Kipling and has a swinging gorilla attached! I think its good value as you can wear it as a bum bag but it also converts into a handbag. ;)

8. Goofyish

Goofyish DIS Veteran

Not Disney bumbags, but they looked really good - I was in Millets today in Leicester and they had some really nice bumbags. They had 3 sizes, the middle on was a really nice on with plenty of pockets etc. It was only £9.99.

The larger one had elastic webbings on the sides to take drink bottles.

9. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

i was in leicester today as well :thumbsup2

10. KatyTheFairyPrincess

KatyTheFairyPrincess DIS Veteran

I can't believe I didn't think of millets!
    I'll have a look in there tomorrow thanks,
    No doubt I'll end up buying one at wdw as well though lol

11. Girlsontour

Girlsontour DIS Veteran

Oh - mine is the same!:thumbsup2 Bought it at CSR shop. It is great and has loads of pockets for money and tickets...going to be dusted off very soon.

12. lisaj

lisaj DIS Veteran

Ordered two for my children from memoriesbybetsy.com and they will (hopefully) be waiting in our room with a couple of other surprises when we check in. A purple tinkerbell one for DD and a black WDW 2007 one for DS.

13. GarthBrooks5150

GarthBrooks5150 Mouseketeer

GO to a camping/hiking type of shop,they usually have plenty.