Buliding the Excitement!

Sinclare

DIS Veteran
Leaving Monday for MNSSHP! and just got my second order in from the Disney movie club. Today I'm watching the TomorrowLand Treasures dvd's. Man these things are great.

I've been getting my son additcted to the old disney movies: "Something Wicked This Way Comes", Black Beards Ghost, and The Watcher in the Woods, as well as some more current ones like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Tower of Terror, and Holes (actually he was already additicted to that one from the disney channel).

Anyway, I'm hooked on the Tomorrow Land one today. I think it's all I'm going to watch (aside from the WDW specials from the travel channel I've got recoreded on PVR) until we leave :goodvibes :goodvibes ::MickeyMo :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter