Buffet - one round or unlimited?

JazzyMe

Earning My Ears
I am about to book some other restaurants for our staying at DLP and have one question about buffets (for example Plaza Garden and Auberge de Cendrillon).

Is it only allowed to make one round around al tables and collect all desired foods on one plate or you can eat unlimited ammount of food?

If I understand right this is not compulsary to take food for kids from kids table? or if I take food for my 4 years daughter from adult table, I should pay adult price?

Well you can get as much food as you want, there is no limit on the amount. So you can get food and go back for more. I do not know about the kids food though.

It's fine for kids to eat adult food and vice versa, they will still only pay kids price. At some of the buffets we've been to the kids choice is not even clearly defined ie. there will be chicken shapes and pizzas amongst the more "adult" dishes. We just go along the row and choose whatever takes our fancy. :goodvibes

One of the reason we love the buffets is because you can go up again and again enabling us to try things we would have been a little hesitant to order as a main dish.

Talking of buffets we tried the sunday lunch character buffet in the Steak house in DV. This was a wonderful meal which I would reccomend to anyone. We were early and hadd the most wonderful character interaction with Minnie and Mickey sitting down to eat with us. The food was wonderful. I have a list somewhere and will add it to the dining threads as soon as I get moved and organised.

I've been to Inventions and ADC and neither had a kids table. Remember though ADC is only buffet starter and sweet. You select your main course from the menu.

So I should pay extra for a main course or it included in a buffet price?

How many dishes (approximately) they have in their buffet?

I know that the main starter is included in the price and the menu looked great in May when we visited. I haven't eaten there yet but will be there on Christmas Eve for lunch - will let you know more upon my return.

Aubege de Cendrillon had a very good selection of buffet starters last March. there were boiled eggs and pate - my memory has gone blank, but as I didn't enjoy my main course I remember being pleased I'd eaten so much for starters and the desserts were the usual varieties, all very nice.

The main course is included in the price, although a few of the dishes have an additional charge. :)

Hello,

can you remember if the buffet in the Auberge or Inventions had some vegetarian choices :confused3 ? We would love to try the buffets next time, but we both do not eat meat or fish.

Thanks for any info

kaido

There was definitely a pasta dish on the children's menu can't remember about the adults though . I'm not a big meat eater (I had fish and there were two choices of that)and there were some of the starters which were vegetarian - a couscous salad ,rolls and butter , lettuce , tomato etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter