Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few price differences for our meals this past week.

Boma Dinner was $42.59 adult, $23.42 child (on 7/15/15)
Tusker Breakfast was same as above ($31.94) for adult, but $19.16 for child (on 7/18/15)
1900 Park Fare Breakfast was $29.81 adult, $18.10 child (on 7/19/15)

I don't know if I wrote the wrong total on my copy of the receipt, but for CRT Dinner (2 adults, 1 child) it was only $166.12! That can't be right, though. Sorry for being a bad note taker! :oops:

Chef Mickey's was already pushing it at $45...seeing it raised to $50/adult though in 2015...not worth it even for the characters. Crystal Palace breakfast is totally worth it at $28.

Any idea when the prices for 2016 (April 22-30) will come out? We're going with the dining plan. I just like to have an idea of how much to budget for our tips.

Does the $40.46 for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg include tax? It doesn't say above it like the others.

Chef Mickey's was already pushing it at $45...seeing it raised to $50/adult though in 2015...not worth it even for the characters. Crystal Palace breakfast is totally worth it at $28.

And with the price increase at BoG to $22, it seems like an even better value!

Interesting that Garden Grill is charging the same for lunch and dinner, but lunch doesn't include fish. I don't eat fish anyway so if I was eating dinner and requested it be left off I would not expect a price adjustment. But for lunch where it is not on the menu I would expect that meal to be less.

Hollywood and Vine: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 02/01/2015 Adult: $26.62, Child: $15.97
bfast . . . 05/07/2015 Adult: $31.94, Child: $19.16
lunch . . . 02/01/2015 Adult: $34.07, Child: $19.16
lunch . . . 05/07/2015 Adult: $34.27, Child: $21.29
lunch . . . 10/04/2015 Adult: $40.46, Child: $24.49

Am I reading this right that there will be a $6 price hike for lunch beginning on 10/4/15? Of coarse we have it booked for 10/05/15!!! ugh if this is right thats an extra $12!!!

Am I reading this right that there will be a $6 price hike for lunch beginning on 10/4/15? Of coarse we have it booked for 10/05/15!!! ugh if this is right thats an extra $12!!!

1) Yep.
2) That is the pricing on the Internal listings.
3) But, remember, WDW changes prices without notice, so it might stay the same, go lower, or go higher.
4) Only Lamont Cranston knows for sure.

Thanks for your hard work on this thread. I use it often.

I am not pleased with some of the price increases for our upcoming trip in December. My goodness Akershus seems totally out of line! I may have to re-think that one!

We usually go to The Wave breakfast buffet but I can't remember if the price included coffee and juice.

This is one of the most useful threads here in the DIS. With the price of 1900 PF rising to $32/adult and $19/child less than a week before we are scheduled to eat there, I am inclined to cancel my ADR and change it to something else. Any recent updates on the price of breakfast at The Wave? Is it still Adult: $23.42, Child: $12.77 incl tax?

With a 10-year old (Disney adult) and an 8-year old would save $32+ which buys snacks for the rest of the day.

I know the prices aren't out yet, but we are thinking of going to Tusker House in May. Has anyone booked at about 1030/1045 and paid the breakfast price but started to get lunch things also? It would work out well if we could get both, and it would also save about $30.

not sure if your trip is over or not but we did this last year:) worked our great! we caught the tail end of breakfast (kids loved mickey waffles) and beginning of lunch service (which the adults loved :)). enjoy!

I wasn't even aware of this thread til about an hour ago... thank you so much... helping me with my final budget for gift cards that I use for meals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter