Buffalo Bill's - disabled seating

carlins_leap

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We're thinking of going to see the Buffalo Bill show on our next visit to DLP at the end of May and I wondered if anyone could help with advice on disabled seating.

Our youngest DD is four and has issues with mobiluty.
She probably couldn't manage a seat by herself and she's about the age and size where it may not be possible to sit on the knee of either me or mum.
So we're trying to decide on whether to look at dining in the disabled seating area, or whether we could take a folding booster seat and try a regular seat....

My wife is worried that the disabled seating will be too far away for our youngest to enjoy the show and we've all agreed it's a no-go if we can't all site together (there are 5 of us in total).

Has anyone sat in the disabled seating area that could offer some advice?
What was it like?
Can you sit as a family?
Is it right at the back?

Thanks in advance :)
Steve

Hi Steve. On our first visit we did BBWWS and although Catherine was still ambulatory then she couldn't manage more than a few steps so we sat in the disabled area. It is basically the back row at the end of the arena - first category on the left side and second category on the right. You are taken up and down from there by lift through the kitchen. The view was fine - we could see and enjoyed the show but I struggled to see my food. I've since been told that is the same for everyone though. We were sat on individual chairs rather than benches. I suppose they can remove chairs for guests in wheelchairs whereas they can't shorten a bench. Fairly sure they would let you all sit together - there was another larger group sat beside us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter