Buena Vista Suites... Have you?

Disneymama01

Mouseketeer
Hi I just booked thru travelocity for a great rate as a secret hotel and got this one. I am surprising my girls and going a day early and going to spend the night at dtd, so I was trying to get close. I have never stayed at a non disney owned hotel. Has anyone stayed here and if so what do you think of it and the location. Thanks only 163 days now :)

We like it there for short stays. We usually stay there our first night or two before checking into DVC for the rest of the week. Clean, very convenient location, no resort fees, decent buffet breakfast which saves a lot of money. The rooms aren't huge and we would not be comfortable for a longer stay but we do really like it there for short stays.. We've never really used the pool, it is small. There is a CVS right across the street which is very convenient too.

Curious, but what rate did you get it at on Travelocity? I usually book it on their website during the Thursday one day sales for $89 + tax which was always the cheapest I could find.

We liked it very much. Clean, spacious rooms, pretty good buffet breakfast (they make eggs to order so I was happy with my over easy fried egg, lol). plenty of Parking.

puffkin said:
We like it there for short stays. We usually stay there our first night or two before checking into DVC for the rest of the week. Clean, very convenient location, no resort fees, decent buffet breakfast which saves a lot of money. The rooms aren't huge and we would not be comfortable for a longer stay but we do really like it there for short stays.. We've never really used the pool, it is small. There is a CVS right across the street which is very convenient too.

Curious, but what rate did you get it at on Travelocity? I usually book it on their website during the Thursday one day sales for $89 + tax which was always the cheapest I could find.

It was a secret rate you dont learn hotel name till after you book it. Just tells you stars and five hotels it could be. Paid 69 for the room. Pretty good I think. Thanks for the help by the way guys!

I know you can get some deals that way, but I am just too nervous to do it.
Unless it was BC, I would love that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter