Budget Jonas Brothers goody bags

sk!mom

DIS Veteran
DD will be celebrating her birthday with her two best friends at a Jonas Brothers concert. Any ideas for concert goody bags with a JB theme- on a budget, of course?

DD will be celebrating her birthday with her two best friends at a Jonas Brothers concert. Any ideas for concert goody bags with a JB theme- on a budget, of course.

Hit you local craft store and buy a plain canvas bag. Find a good picture of the Jonas Bros and make an iron-on transfer for it! After that....if they don't have digital camera's maybe get disposables and put those in it. and then some candy or treats.

How old is your DD?

I was going to suggest personalized iron-on t-shirts. I bet the ladies on the Creative disSigns board would be willing to photoshop something for you. --Katie

hit you local craft store and buy a plain canvas bag. Find a good picture of the jonas bros and make an iron-on transfer for it! After that....if they don't have digital camera's maybe get disposables and put those in it. And then some candy or treats.

How old is your dd?

Try Zazzle or Cafe Press. Both have tons of JB stuff that would be great. Just type in Jonas Brothers and loads of ideas will come up. There are buttons, magnets, etc all over both sites. Also, jonasbrothersmerch dot com has a link with $10 and under stuff on the Fan Appreciation sale (or something like that). Sounds like a great party! Both of my girls are going to our concert on August 22. It's kind of a beginning college/high school celebration.

Our Best Buy has a ton of JB nintendo ds games for $4 each. Of course that'll only work if all 3 girls have a ds, but you can't beat the price. They also had a bunch of Imagine games for $4 also; those were $20+ everywhere else. :thumbsup2

RUN to your local TDS, if you have one. Loads of stuff on clearance. I think the JB reusable bags are 99 cents, as are some sets of stickers and more. The shirts were $2.99

Last week, I found lots of Camp Rock stuff @ the dollar spot in Target...plus, it was marked down to 50% off! :thumbsup2

Do you have a Claire's nearby? Ours has a ton of JB items on clearance... hats, tattoos, stickers, bacelets. Last year we had a Hannah Montana party and someone on the DISigns board created an image for me that I printed on iron-on transfers and put on a tshirt for each guest. It would be fun for your DD and her friends to have matching JB tshirts for the concert. Have fun!!!

Do you have a Claire's nearby? Ours has a ton of JB items on clearance... hats, tattoos, stickers, bacelets. Last year we had a Hannah Montana party and someone on the DISigns board created an image for me that I printed on iron-on transfers and put on a tshirt for each guest. It would be fun for your DD and her friends to have matching JB tshirts for the concert. Have fun!!!

Thank you! Headed to the Mall this afternoon. I'll check out Claire's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter