Budget Jonas Brothers goody bags

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by sk!mom, Jun 5, 2009.

1. sk!mom

sk!mom DIS Veteran

DD will be celebrating her birthday with her two best friends at a Jonas Brothers concert. Any ideas for concert goody bags with a JB theme- on a budget, of course?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Peanut&Piglet'sMom

Peanut&Piglet'sMom Mouseketeer

Hit you local craft store and buy a plain canvas bag. Find a good picture of the Jonas Bros and make an iron-on transfer for it! After that....if they don't have digital camera's maybe get disposables and put those in it. and then some candy or treats.

How old is your DD?

4. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

I was going to suggest personalized iron-on t-shirts. I bet the ladies on the Creative disSigns board would be willing to photoshop something for you. --Katie

5. sk!mom

sk!mom DIS Veteran

6. ugadog99

ugadog99 <font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a

Try Zazzle or Cafe Press. Both have tons of JB stuff that would be great. Just type in Jonas Brothers and loads of ideas will come up. There are buttons, magnets, etc all over both sites. Also, jonasbrothersmerch dot com has a link with $10 and under stuff on the Fan Appreciation sale (or something like that). Sounds like a great party! Both of my girls are going to our concert on August 22. It's kind of a beginning college/high school celebration.

7. Ephany

Ephany DIS Veteran

Our Best Buy has a ton of JB nintendo ds games for $4 each. Of course that'll only work if all 3 girls have a ds, but you can't beat the price. They also had a bunch of Imagine games for $4 also; those were $20+ everywhere else. :thumbsup2

8. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

RUN to your local TDS, if you have one. Loads of stuff on clearance. I think the JB reusable bags are 99 cents, as are some sets of stickers and more. The shirts were $2.99

9. sk!mom

sk!mom DIS Veteran

Thank you all- no Disney store here :(

10. ave&audsmom

ave&audsmom Mouseketeer

Last week, I found lots of Camp Rock stuff @ the dollar spot in Target...plus, it was marked down to 50% off! :thumbsup2

11. hmdavid

hmdavid DIS Veteran

Do you have a Claire's nearby? Ours has a ton of JB items on clearance... hats, tattoos, stickers, bacelets. Last year we had a Hannah Montana party and someone on the DISigns board created an image for me that I printed on iron-on transfers and put on a tshirt for each guest. It would be fun for your DD and her friends to have matching JB tshirts for the concert. Have fun!!!

12. sk!mom

sk!mom DIS Veteran

Thank you! Headed to the Mall this afternoon. I'll check out Claire's.