Budget airfare find

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by EveDallas, Mar 30, 2011.

1. EveDallas

EveDallas Pure BS

I just paid 760 on Southwest Airlines for four people round trip from Dallas to Orlando for our June trip! :cool1: Now I don't have to drive all that way with three teenagers in the car :banana::banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

Wow! Awesome find! Was it a Ding! fare or were you just browsing the website for prices? Getting airfare under $200 RT is getting to be quite a challenge anymore.

4. EveDallas

EveDallas Pure BS

I was just browsing the website, and I got lucky. I'm so glad - I was *not* looking forward to that drive.

5. Suzanne033

Suzanne033 Nobody on their deathbed ever wishes they spent mo

And just think.... your bag fly free. :rotfl2: :cheer2:

6. EveDallas

EveDallas Pure BS

LOL :rotfl:

7. ClassicPooh2

ClassicPooh2 Mouseketeer

That is a great price! That is what I pay per person to get out of North Dakota! HELP!!!!

8. momof2intx

momof2intx DIS Veteran

When are you going in June? We're looking for airfare too and I coldn't find anything under $300 per person. We're planning to drive!! Please share!

9. GoofItUp

GoofItUp DIS Veteran

Wow! I booked my a couple of weeks ago for June 21-28 on American out of DFW for about $230 pp. I was happy to find that. Plus, I had a $300 voucher I needed to use. If I count that it brings the price down to $155 pp!

10. EveDallas

EveDallas Pure BS

We're going June 7-15. The rates were $77.00 each way per person. I had to go with less than desirable flight times (flying out late at night and returning early morning)but to me it was a fair trade to avoid driving.

11. momof2intx

momof2intx DIS Veteran

Yeah I checked our dates... 6/13-6/18 (set in stone because of our jobs) and they are about $300 pp. Still cheaper to drive unfortunately so that's what we're doing but I'm keeping an eye on the flights every day!

12. aggiejamie

aggiejamie Earning My Ears

Just wanted to thank OP for telling us about this barain. I was planning to drive, but w/ that price I couldnt resist!! I booked flights for June 6-15, and now I won't be driving from Ft Worth alone w/ 2 kiddos!!! I'm staying off property, so will search the boards now for good deals on a rental car.

13. juliebean

juliebean Mouseketeer

:rotfl2: No car trips with teenagers...priceless, to rip off the commercial.

And how great that the PP got the same deal!

I wanted to recommend www.carrentalsavers.com for the car rental. I have a mid size for 8 days over spring break for $190 from enterprise through them, much less than any other site I found.