BTW--You Scream Like A Girl! My First Trip Report

After the KRR, Vince got Fast Passes for the Safari while Sam and I did the photo tour near the base of the Tree of Life.

Of course, no trip would be complete without these things!

We met up with Vince around 11am and went to Pizzafari for lunch. He got the Hot Italian Sandwich. This was a turkey, ham, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese, Caesar salad sandwich. It came with a bag of chips, a drink and a dessert. He let me try it. I really liked. The salad inside the sandwich was a nice touch. I thought it would be soggy but it wasn’t. It was also very tasty. He enjoyed it enough to say that he would get it again on our next trip. (I love it when he starts talking about our “next trip”!) He loved the little glass of chocolate mousse that came with his meal. I thought is was just ok and that the darker chocolate layer on top tasted a lot like Nestle Quick. He thinks he got the better dessert again but this time, he’s wrong.

I had been having a craving for pizza. I’m one of those people who happens to actually enjoy Disney pizza and this one was great -- with the small exception of a little too much sauce. The salad that came with it was good too. Fresh crunchy croutons and just the right amount of dressing. I don’t like it when my lettuce is swimming in the dressing. I chose the cheesecake for dessert. I’m not sure what the top layer on the cheesecake was but the dessert as a whole was amazing. Samuel – you’ve probably guessed by now – ate absolutely nothing. He played outside near the door while we ate. This was the first time we had eaten at Pizzafari and we’ll certainly be back.

Hey Jess, finally caught up on your trip report. Awesome job with descriptions and pictures. Thinking maybe we need to try quick service next trip.......whenever that will be :(.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I agree with you about that chocolate mousse. The syrup on top does taste like Nestle Syrup! the mousse was good but not the syrup.

Hey Jess, finally caught up on your trip report. Awesome job with descriptions and pictures. Thinking maybe we need to try quick service next trip.......whenever that will be :(.

I'm glad you're caught up, Stephanie. Quick Service dining turned out to be better for us. I missed some of the great TS restaurants but we didn't have to be anywhere for reservation times and it was definitely less food. That's probably what we'll do when we go again.

I hope you get to plan a trip soon. :flower3:

I agree with you about that chocolate mousse. The syrup on top does taste like Nestle Syrup! the mousse was good but not the syrup.

Hi Rachel! So glad you stopped by. I'm still trying to catch up on yours. :goodvibes

We used our Fast Passes for the Safari after lunch. I noticed that they changed it a little. They are no longer doing that corny bit about the poaching. At some point during the ride, I noticed that with all the bouncing that the vehicle was doing, my pedometer was counting steps. I paused it but I don’t know how many it counted so it won’t be as accurate tonight as it would normally be.

Samuel took most of the pictures while we were on the Safari.

[URL="[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2lar6rq.jpg[/IMG]"][/URL]

Love the pics! I am back lol and I am in the middle of doing my Trip Report. It isn't all that detailed because truthfully I can't remember everything like you fellow Dis'ers do lol

Oh, I carried a pen and paper around in my back pack the whole time and took notes several times a day. I would never remember all those details by the time I got home let along a couple of months later. ;)

i had to keep referring back to my pictures to see what i did. i think writing things down as i went along would've been better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter