Btg = aoa

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pmcneff, Apr 29, 2013.

1. pmcneff

pmcneff Mouseketeer

Staying at AOA in July for first time :cool1:...Stayed at POP last July and experienced the dreaded BTG's!!! anyone experienced BTG groups at AOA.

I was thinking, hoping, since half of the rooms are suites then they may be more limited. please share your experiences!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Haley

Haley DIS Veteran

What's a btg ? cheerleaders? :confused3

4. RyMacJ

RyMacJ DIS Veteran

BTG= Brazillian Tour Groups.

We'll be at AoA this weekend. I haven't heard a peep on the boards about any groups staying at AoA.

5. chasgoose

chasgoose Mouseketeer

It's possible, but given AOA's popularity which makes it harder to get enough rooms at once for a large group and the slight extra cost of the LM rooms vs. other values, the BTG's probably won't descend upon AOA en masse like they do at the other values.

6. pmcneff

pmcneff Mouseketeer

Thanks, that was along the lines I was thinking!

7. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

I don't think it's the season for BTGs. Don't they usually go in January? We see lots then. It's their summer. Not so much during our summer.

8. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Actually they are travelling all year long now, apparently they get very good deals from Disney. Ive seen them in every season so far..

They aren't so bad unless they are blocking the walkway or cutting in line in front of you.. Or taking their tops off at the pool..lol

9. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

In January I saw a big change in their behaviour. Maybe the TGs got their hand smacked by Disney? No chanting, no line cutting, no loud obnoxious behaviour.
    One day we left a park mid day to take a break back at POFQ. There was a huge TG on same bus, they were staying at POR. Any time the kids started getting loud, the TG leader was shushing them, and they stayed quiet and well mannered. This was a huge departure from what we've all experienced in the past. I hope they keep it up.