• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BSOD for me...... 3/4/07

yay! vmk on again. the bad part: doing the quest over again even when your soo close. rawr.

I bet they do this to waste time on the quest so most people don't finish and not get their prizes... Great VMK this is... LoL

Fin told me that "had to shut it down to make it work better." So they are intentionally shutting it down because of the load, it's not an accident. :)

When it came back on, I searched for "HOST_" and was in the room by myself with Fin for about 5 seconds. It was pretty cool. :)

inline for fins quest. short line. only waiting for 25.

you dont have to stay in line for Quest it is on the Q button, the room is just a ride and you are in and out not even time to say hi to the host.
I mean it is up to you lol but I figured I would let you know you dont HAVE to go in there to do the quest.

why oh why are we surprized this happens every week and we still act as if we did not know it would happen lol

Dare to hope, I guess..........
Dare to hope..........

I wake up and cross my fingers every Sunday. ;)

i meant just saying there hi. i just barely saw the quest.lol.

There has to be a way that we can all voice our disdain for these unacceptable Sundays. It has just gone on way too long for me to feel like thay are even paying attention to this and coming up with a solution. The VMK people don't read these boards, at least I don't think they do, but if we all email them, maybe we can make a difference.

I didn't even turn on my computer until now, that's how disgusted I am getting with the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter