Brown Derby Now a Signature Restaurant? 2 TS credits?

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
I saw this on another post and looked it up on the MYW Dining brochure. It is listed as a signature and needing 2 TS credits. :mad: Guess I'll be changing that ADR :badpc:

I have an AP so I haven't paid that much attention to the dinning plan, but I'm surprised it wasn't always a Signature restuarant. I just assumed it would be. Sorry it messed up your dinning plan. We love Prime Time 50s in the Studios

The Brown Derby has always been a Signature restaurant requiring 2 credits. Both brochures that I have (Feb 2005 and the current one) show it requiring 2 credits.

Sorry that messes up your plans :sad1:

HayGan said:
The Brown Derby has always been a Signature restaurant requiring 2 credits. Both brochures that I have (Feb 2005 and the current one) show it requiring 2 credits.

Sorry that messes up your plans :sad1:

Doesn't really... I'll just do 50's Prime Time instead. I was just surprised as I really thought it was only 1 TS credit. Oh, well. Better to find out now~!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter