Brown Derby Fantasmic Package

duchess_tisha

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this?? How is the food, any suggestions?? And if we can get better seating than the reserved seating, is that OK, or are we stuck in the reserved area??

Thanks!

The Brown Derby is one of our favorite restaurants. For the Fantasmic package you order of the restaurnat's regular menu. If there are better seats in the theater you can move.

We also love the Brown Derby and have done the Fantasmic Package. The only downside is that you have to have your meal very early.

Yea...our ADR is for 3:30!! But that is OK, I figure we can catch the parade and then eat.

We also love the Brown Derby and have done the Fantasmic Package. The only downside is that you have to have your meal very early.

Thank you...that actually answered my next question!! I was afraid since it was a set price there would also be a set menu. Any suggestions on what to eat??:confused:

The Brown Derby is one of our favorite restaurants. For the Fantasmic package you order of the restaurnat's regular menu. If there are better seats in the theater you can move.

Thanks for the help!! :banana:

Brown Derby is fantastic! It's my favorite restaurant in Disney. I really can't say enough about how good the food is.

I would not recommend Brown Derby. We ate there for lunch in June, and we (DSis 33, DMom 57, and me 27) were all not impressed. The atmosphere was attractive but we didn't enjoy the food. I know we're probably in the minority, but I'd suggest Mama Melrose instead. I didn't feel it was worth the price (two of us paid OOP) and didn't feel it was worth 2 TS credits (one of used these). The food wasn't terrible but just really underwhelming and we won't be back for some time. But if you go, I hope you have a great meal and great service!

I have to agree with the other poster who didn't care for Brown Derby. The DH and I ate there last week on the Fantasmic Package, and it was just okay...nothing outstanding to write home about. Our ADR was for 4:10, but we were seated by 3:45 since we checked in extra early. The service was a bit slow for the restaurant to be so empty. I have to say that I don't think we would ever go back there.

Yea...our ADR is for 3:30!! But that is OK, I figure we can catch the parade and then eat.

Thank you...that actually answered my next question!! I was afraid since it was a set price there would also be a set menu. Any suggestions on what to eat??:confused:

Thanks for the help!! :banana:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one appetizer there. It's a scallop with pork belly. It's my favorite single item in all of WDW to eat. DH loves the cobb salad, has it every time we go. I always try something different (except from now on, I will have that one appetizer!!!) and I've always enjoyed my meal. I hope you do too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter