Broadcasting-Live! from Pop Century!

DizGeek

Are we there yet?
Well, we're here...great weather, no hurricanes.....small showers here and there....typical August weather. Dining plan is going great! Italy tonight, 50's Primetime tomorrow and the Yachtsman Tuesday. We got the room we requested in the 50's section via fax...got a great view of Spaceship Earth/TOT and the MK fireworks in the distance, same room as last year...saw a few lime green Mickey heads...ours has been in our window since arrival...saw one the other day in room 3432 or so?...anyway, its gone now..anyone reading this from Pop right now?

Well....gotta go.....must get up early for MGM!

Bye!

:wave:

WOW...sounds like you are having a good trip...can't wait to hear your report when you get back. have fun!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Which room has the view of spaceship earth?? Is it close to the food court? What is the fax number?

Wow...I am so jealous! Hope you have a totally magical trip!

We want your room in two weeks! Please tell me the room number and exact location. Thank you.

I'll be staying at Pop in December and would love your view. Would you post your room number so I can call and request it :earsboy:

Can you hear me crying from the North Shore? I am so-o jealous :guilty: ! We are staying at the PC in December, we would :love: to know your room #! Enjoy the rest of your trip :bounce: !

I don't know what room DizGeek is in but we had room 3433 Building C 50s section in July and we had a great view of SE.

Have lots of fun. Stay healthy. Don't forget to relax now and then. :goodvibes Looking forward to a trip report. ;)

DizGeek said:
Well, we're here...great weather, no hurricanes.....small showers here and there....typical August weather. Dining plan is going great! Italy tonight, 50's Primetime tomorrow and the Yachtsman Tuesday. We got the room we requested in the 50's section via fax...got a great view of Spaceship Earth/TOT and the MK fireworks in the distance, same room as last year...saw a few lime green Mickey heads...ours has been in our window since arrival...saw one the other day in room 3432 or so?...anyway, its gone now..anyone reading this from Pop right now?

Well....gotta go.....must get up early for MGM!

Bye!

:wave:

I forgot to tell you...I'm soooooooooooooo mad at you right now!!!! Didn't you promise me something before you left???? pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
pirate:
Didn't you promise that you would fit me in your suitcase and pack me with you for I could go on your trip too??? Does that ring a bell....hmmm???? :confused3 I do have it in writing!!!!! Do I need to pull up a certain thread and a post made by you? :teeth: Hmmm...I wonder if this is possible grounds for sueing you? :confused3 :teeth:

Just kidding...Hope you are having a great time!!!!! Don't forget to have fun and be safe!!!! Talk to you soon!

Lannah

Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! I hope the weather and everything stays nice, as we will be there in 11 more days( but staying at the Beach Club Villas)!!!!!!!

Just got back.....we are soooo bummed. Had a terrific time. 12 nights in Disney is not enough!

We had room 3436. If you want a room on the 4th floor overlooking the lake with a view of SE and TOT then go for it. 2nd time at Pop, 2nd time in 3436.

WDW1st-timers said:
I forgot to tell you...I'm soooooooooooooo mad at you right now!!!! Didn't you promise me something before you left????

Yes I did...but arent you glad that I didnt take you? You'd be back....now I'm the jealous one!

DizGeek said:
Yes I did...but arent you glad that I didnt take you? You'd be back....now I'm the jealous one!

Two more days and I'm gone!!!! Want to come??? Meet me on I-75 on Friday and Saturday and you can hitch a ride. :teeth: :teeth: Overall how was your trip? I'm sure that you had a good time, but any special pixie dust happen?? :confused3

WoW...you are so close...you must be so excited!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :banana:
Okay, so I'm excited for you. :goodvibes
Hope you have a great time. :wizard:

dandee00 said:
WoW...you are so close...you must be so excited!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :banana:
Okay, so I'm excited for you. :goodvibes
Hope you have a great time. :wizard:

Excited isn't the word for it. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: actually it really haasn't sunk in for the past few days that we are leaving very shortly. It's prob. do to us getting last minute stuff done. About 48 more hours till we leave. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry....had to post again....I just hit my 700 mark in posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG...I thought it was my 700th post but it's actually my 800th post!!!!!!! Even better!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter