Brita filter bottles

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by SkylarKD, Apr 23, 2004.

1. SkylarKD

SkylarKD Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Baboo

Baboo <font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font

I think you should be able to buy them wherever you can get regular Britas. Walmart, Zeller's, Canadian Tire. I think we bought ours at Loblaws.

4. ChisJo

ChisJo Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t

I bought mine at WalMart, but it was a few years ago. I know they still have the filter refills, though, so hopefully they still have the water bottle.
    J

5. jean m

jean m Earning My Ears

HI!
    I got ours at the local True Value Hardware. Previously I had gotten a Thermos one at the local drug or grocery store. I liked it better: clear, and trimmer , much like a regular water bottle. But I could only find the Brita ones in December.
    Jean

6. beglluvr

beglluvr Mouseketeer

We bought 2 at Canadian Tire (you can check their website to see if a store near you carries them), and we also got one at Shoppers Drug Mart.

We love them and it saves so much money!

7. The House of Mouse

The House of Mouse Mouseketeer

Bought mine at Pharma Plus here in Barrie!

8. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

I noticed the bottles and filters for sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart :)

9. pampam

pampam DIS Veteran

I got my Brita sport water bottle at canadisn Tire. It was $10.00 on clearance because I was told they don't make them any longer. I also saw them in Kissimmee at Super walmart on #192 for about $5.00.

10. SkylarKD

SkylarKD Mouseketeer

Oh wow, if they don't make them any more, I'll have to start looking now!! FH works at Shoppers Drug Mart and there's a Canadian Tire in his mall, so maybe I'll send him on a hunt. ;)

11. Lynda Silk

Lynda Silk DIS Veteran

These water bottles are like the water bottles that you buy (500 mls) but with a filter in the tip, right?

I have been looking for these bottles too but can only find the Brita pitchers, not the water bottles.

I will keep looking in the stores suggested in this thread but I just wanted to make sure that the Brita water bottle was a water bottle and not the pitcher!

12. Lynda Silk

Lynda Silk DIS Veteran

Sorry, just clicked on the link in the first post and I saw the picture of the bottle! Just answered my own question! Sorry about that!