Brit listeners

Sapper383

DIS Veteran
Just a quick post to satisfy my curiosity. How many listeners to the podcast are there in the UK? All the Disney fans I know in South Wales have never heard of the podcast. What do you think?

Massive UK DIS Unplugged fan! Not Welsh i'm afraid, i am English born and bread.

Not enough people know about the podcast!

There are others of us around, but not many of us stay up till 3am for the chat! (Thats just me! :lmao:)

Massive UK DIS Unplugged fan! Not Welsh i'm afraid, i am English born and bred.

Not enough people know about the podcast!

There are others of us around, but not many of us stay up till 3am for the chat! (Thats just me! :lmao:)

When you're not down with a chill, of course... ;) How's that health? You chatting tonight? :banana:

i'm even further east than the UK and the chat's even later at night for me (or earlier in the morning, depending how you look at it)

Hi Guys,

Avid DIS unplugged fans here in the glorious city of london.

Not well known enough yet in the UK butwe are self appointed ambassadors for the the DIS in general.

Hopefully we keep spreading the word more and more uk visitors will benefit from this tremendous resource and community.

The Razsters

When you're not down with a chill, of course... ;) How's that health? You chatting tonight? :banana:

I am in perfect health, if a bit of a runny nose, however i AM CHATTING TONIGHT!

I don't have to work untill 1pm tomorrow, so i am up for a bit of DIS live chat! :cool1:

A scottish listener here :goodvibes well more like a DIS addict :thumbsup2

does Italian listeners count too :) :) :) :) , In my city no one knows about the Dis, but I'm managing to get them know about it
Wish--> same here, I manage to stay up until 4.30:goodvibes

Another London listener here! I agree, not enough people from the UK know about this podcast, I'm usually sitting, usually giggling, in the corner at work on my lunch breaks listening to it.

another Uk listener here, live in berkshire, which is to the west of london however with 2 kids never manage to stay up lae enough for chat!!

Another UK listener.....Gotta love the DIS!!! :cloud9:

Just a quick post to satisfy my curiosity. How many listeners to the podcast are there in the UK? All the Disney fans I know in South Wales have never heard of the podcast. What do you think?

I'm a Brit listener and also from South Wales.

Brand new listener from the UK here, got an iPhone the
other week so started looking for podcasts, great how it streams direct from the net to the iPhone thru quicktime.

Gonna have a good listen thru the back catalogues too

:goodvibes

Londoner here and have been listening for over a year now and still loving the podcast (and boards obviously). Trying to find the time to call in and leave a voicemail as we dont hear enough brits on the podcasts ;)

Ireland here
even got a e mail read out

A big "hello" to all our international friends. :goodvibes

Which one of you is the person that listens to the podcast while driving a truck in the middle of the night? :car:

Hi

Not a big 'poster' but huge fan of the site and huge fan of the podcast!!

We live in Blackpool, Lancashire

Peter Lisa Carly & Bethany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!