Bring back..............

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by CHIPSTER, Oct 28, 2012.

1. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Add me to the list of those who miss the Concourse Steakhouse. I loved that restaurant so much I would stop on my way home from work two or three times a week just to have dinner. There has never been another Disney restaurant I felt that way about. I think it was a combination of the atmosphere and the good, yet simple, food. I have tried to like the Wave, but it just isn't the same at all.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kae

Kae DIS Veteran

Another one who misses the old Chef Mickeys. The Souffle oven at CG.

Kae

4. Teddys~Mom

Teddys~Mom Those that matter never mind, those that mind neve

Spoodles. I used to love their food!

5. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Actually we liked Ariels a lot--went there 3x before it closed. But as JimmyV says, most likely FF killed it off.

I sort of wish Fireworks Factory would come back---and Seasons at the Disney Institute.

6. izzy

izzy "It's not the heat -- it's the stupidity"

I will second and third the breakfast at Tony's!! They had the best french toast, and they gave you a cinnamon roll to start off the meal.

7. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

My husband and I miss breakfast at Boatwright's. We loved the Crescent City French Toast! I think the first time we stayed at POR (it was Dixie Landings back then), I ate that just about every day.

8. cwt580

cwt580 DIS Veteran

some of the best meals i ever had were here.....

9. wcpamotm

wcpamotm It's never too late to have a happy childhood

I agree with a lot of the above, and would add Bonfamilles. While not a "destination", it was a pleasant setting with a good breakfast. I think FQ needs its own sit-down restaurant, though Mickey clearly disagrees with me.

10. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I second this :thumbsup2. We loved Concourse Steakhouse and were so sad when it closed :(.

11. Mick West

Mick West Mouseketeer

I can't remember the name of it! It was in AK and they converted it to a buffet a few years back. Still has a little bakery window out front - I think it's right near the Safari Ride entrance. It was the bomb!! Tuskerhouse???

12. Travelingdad

Travelingdad Mouseketeer

I had high hopes for Kouzzina but we thought food was good, not great. Atmosphere and service were okay. Overall nice but not outstanding.

13. sephorachick

sephorachick DIS Veteran

Alfredos for freshly made alfredo! I have the recipe & make it at home now & then :)