Bring back..............

I'd kill for Concourse Steakhouse to come back.

Add me to the list of those who miss the Concourse Steakhouse. I loved that restaurant so much I would stop on my way home from work two or three times a week just to have dinner. There has never been another Disney restaurant I felt that way about. I think it was a combination of the atmosphere and the good, yet simple, food. I have tried to like the Wave, but it just isn't the same at all.

Another one who misses the old Chef Mickeys. The Souffle oven at CG.

Kae

Actually we liked Ariels a lot--went there 3x before it closed. But as JimmyV says, most likely FF killed it off.

I sort of wish Fireworks Factory would come back---and Seasons at the Disney Institute.

I will second and third the breakfast at Tony's!! They had the best french toast, and they gave you a cinnamon roll to start off the meal.

My husband and I miss breakfast at Boatwright's. We loved the Crescent City French Toast! I think the first time we stayed at POR (it was Dixie Landings back then), I ate that just about every day.

I agree with a lot of the above, and would add Bonfamilles. While not a "destination", it was a pleasant setting with a good breakfast. I think FQ needs its own sit-down restaurant, though Mickey clearly disagrees with me.

I can't remember the name of it! It was in AK and they converted it to a buffet a few years back. Still has a little bakery window out front - I think it's right near the Safari Ride entrance. It was the bomb!! Tuskerhouse???

owl0306 said:
captains grille is gross. I would switch your adr to Kouzzina at the boardwalk. delicious food, great service.

I had high hopes for Kouzzina but we thought food was good, not great. Atmosphere and service were okay. Overall nice but not outstanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter