Brides of Reverend Jack Day

rellie

Earning My Ears
This is a call out to any brides who had Reverend Jack Day as there minister . He has not been well and has memory issues . I am creating a thank you book From all his brides he would love your pictures and your names and dates ( also a note or fond remembrance that you may have ) you can email it to me ancandreva@aol.com Thanks in advance !
You can also Post your Pictures to the new FB group .....Reverend Jacks Brides & Grooms
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1444716852510443/
Anne Candreva

Anne, this is such upsetting news. :( He was supposed to be our officiant but cancelled a week before due to health problems. Please keep us updated on his condition.

Anne, this is such upsetting news. :( He was supposed to be our officiant but cancelled a week before due to health problems. Please keep us updated on his condition.
Thank you , for replying please let me know if you know of any other brides

please . that would be very nice of you and if you know of anybody else please send them in my direction

So Sorry to announce that Heaven made room for oyur Sweet Reverend jack Day . A true DFTW Legend !

This breaks my heart. My best friend's wedding was performed by Rev Jack, and what an impression he made. He was such a sweet man, even to all of us girls that were a part of the wedding.
So sad. Lots of hugs to the family and the DisBrides who had Rev Jack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter