Bride & Groom Pins

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
I have seen some mickey & minnie Bride & Groom pins for auction on Ebay. I am just wonderfing whether WDW is selling these pins in their stores....

The following pictures are just examples of what I am looking for.

mickwed.jpg
minwed.jpg

I am going to WDW in October. I am afriad the Groom Ear hat would be too hot for my DH to wear it. The pin would be nice.

If you have seen them, can you tell me whether you saw it and how much it cost?

Thanks.

The two pins you posted are from Disneyland. The retailed for $6.50 each. When I was there last weekend, I believe I saw the bride pin but not the groom pin. You may want to contact Disneyland mail order at (800) 760-3566. They may be able to track them down for you.

Good luck,
Mary

I did! The pins came in 3-4 days from Calif to Indiana. They were extra, extra careful with the packaging....almost could not get them open. They took a discription of my order, called me back to confirm and charged my debit card. They only charged $13.00, the price of the two pins. No shipping charges. I want them to wear to DW on our honeymoon as I don't want to wear "ears" in July...not that I could get DH to wear them anyway!!! These same pins are much more expensive on the pin sites and ebay!

Hey - thanks so much for the information, everyone! I would have never known that those pins existed, and they are perfect for husbands who won't wear the groom ear hats (I can relate, Jeank74 and Renessa - hee hee!)! Plus, we are honeymooning at WDW in June, and as you both said, the bride and groom ear hats might be too hot to wear at that time. Thanks so much for letting me know about the pins and how to order them either by phone or on-line. I've already ordered ours! Thank you! And congratulations to you fellow honeymooners! :)

I went to http://www.pinstore.com/disney/premium.htm
and I couldnt find the pins posted in the picture above. I just saw the mickey and minie (bride and groom heads) which i have they are from WDW.

Can anyone tell me where to find the others posted in the thread above? are they still at the pinstore.com and I just cant find them, or maybe sold out.

thanks for any help
kimberly

I just bought the exact same pins to surprise FH!! We have the hats as well (we're going on our honeymoon in November, wedding in August) but he's not sure if he wants to wear them all the time...

Lisafb - which pins did you just buy?
and where did you get them?

I have the bride and groom mickey and minne heads, I want to get the ones with the whole body

thanks

I bought the ones pictured above and got them off E-bay. There are a ton of the full-bodied bride and groom pins there.

I just wanted to thank everyone on this thread for making me aware of the bride and groom pins! DH and I wore them every day of our honeymoon, 2 weeks ago, and we got so many compliments on them! Great conversation pieces! And DH commented to me that his was a lot more comfortable than wearing his groom mouse ear hat in the heat would be! Thanks to all for letting me know about the pins and where to purchase them! :)

With S&H I didn't pay mroe than $10 for each... I bid on a few and when the price went over $9, I stopped and fund a ne wone to bid on.

Thanks everybody, I actually just found them on Mouseshoppe.com, so I ordered them along with the bride and groom antenna ears for me and my sister, her shower is a week from Saturday, so thats why I am getting them so early.
The pins were 8.50 each
and antenna balls were $3 each
not too bad

thanks again
kimberly

jeank74 said:
I have seen some mickey & minnie Bride & Groom pins for auction on Ebay. I am just wonderfing whether WDW is selling these pins in their stores....

The following pictures are just examples of what I am looking for.

mickwed.jpg
minwed.jpg

I am going to WDW in October. I am afriad the Groom Ear hat would be too hot for my DH to wear it. The pin would be nice.

If you have seen them, can you tell me whether you saw it and how much it cost?

Thanks.

Does anyone know how big these pins are? We also would like to wear the bride/groom hats but I know it wil be uncomfortable after a while. A pin makes more sense, but I want people to notice it too. :lovestruc

From what I remember, the pins are normal pin size... if that makes sense! LOL As for the hats, GO FOR IT!! You sooo have to wear them! OMG we got such wonderful comments and free Fast Passes and special treatment, etc.

berlykim22 said:
Thanks everybody, I actually just found them on Mouseshoppe.com, so I ordered them along with the bride and groom antenna ears for me and my sister, her shower is a week from Saturday, so thats why I am getting them so early.
The pins were 8.50 each
and antenna balls were $3 each
not too bad

thanks again
kimberly

Which antenna balls did you get for $3? I'm thinking of putting one in each of my Welcome bags for my wedding. Thanks.

Just ordered my pins from the DL phone #- SHe was able to track the pins down- Apparently they are very old. I could not find them at the web sites posted- bu ti did find Aurora bride pins and a Snow White bride pin- which were nice, but I look nothing like either princess and though tit best to just go with a mouse, Don't ask me why it's easier to identify with another Species than a tall skinny blonde. ??? But it is.
The CM was very very helpful- though I did have to pay for extra shipping, b/c the pins would not have arrived for several WEEKS!, So for $5 more they will be here by weeks end- before my Disneymooon! Thanks fo rthe help everyone! I love the DIS

PottersMom said:
Does anyone know how big these pins are? We also would like to wear the bride/groom hats but I know it wil be uncomfortable after a while. A pin makes more sense, but I want people to notice it too. :lovestruc

We are going to stick it out and go with the hats gets more attention!! Does anyone know a good site to buy the hats online? I am thinking of going ahead and purchasing these for us before we get there..Any advice?!

We recieved free button-style pins, not cloisonne, at WDW last month. We actually recieved two pairs of them, since they had the old ones, and came up with new ones with Cinderella and the Prince on them for the new celebration. The old ones have Mickey and Minnie. They were about 3" in diameter or so. I can't remember where we got the first ones, but the second ones we got from the concierge desk when we fedex'ed the gowns home.
We could tell all of the honeymooners and anniversary couples who also had the pins in the park, great way to start conversations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!