Bridal Party

crista

Earning My Ears
My idea is to have a Girls Party and a Guys Party. For the women we will go to the Grand Floridian for a tea party. The men will go to ESPN Zone. Has anyone done this before? I just wanted to have another reason to have the girls together. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

We split up the night before the wedding. The girls and I had a "slumber party" (we rented 2 connecting rooms at the GF) and the guys hung out for a little while at Pleasure Island (because the groomsmen wanted to, not my DH, but he went along for a little while). Then the morning of the wedding the guys went to Disney Quest while I had a breakfast with my parents. It really worked well, but I only advise doing something the night before the wedding if both the guys and girls are willing to let the bride and groom get some sleep. Neither of us wanted to get zero sleep, and our friends let us sleep all we could (with a little help from Tylenol PM, LOL). We actually had a tea at the GF as our bridesmaids luncheon, and it was wonderful.

We are actually thinking of doing the same thing. Our wedding will be on a sat....so the bridal party will arrive thurs and we will all go to PI...split up if we want and meet back up? something like that. The next day we are having a bridal lunch at the GF, spa treatment then to rehersal! The guys are either going to espn zone (depending if there is a good game), fishing on a charter or to disney quest.

So...No you are NOT crazy, there is always a good reason to hang w/ the girls ;)

we are :goodvibes 2 days before the wedding on sunday. me, my moh, mom, mil2b & female readers will be going to the grand floridian spa for treatments together some like me are getting massages, others are getting manicures & pedicures, afterwards i want to get an adr for cinderella's royal table princess lunch. the guys, my fi, his bm, his dad, my dad & usher will be going on a group fishing excursion on bay lake that morning then he wants an adr for the biergarten at epcot. we'll meet up at one of the parks that afternoon to do rides, etc and then later that night is our welcome dinner. i cant wait, less than 6 months now :goodvibes.

We are gonna have a girls slumber party the night before the wedding. My fiance and I have a timeshare so we got a 2 bedroom unit for his groomesmen and him and a 1 bedroom for my girls (we're all gonna cram in!) I want to watch Father of the Bride but I dunno if we'll have a vcr or dvd player.

We are also gonna have a bachelor/bachelorette party two nights before the ceremony. The girls will go to P.I. and the guys will go to Citywalk. I think it will be lots of fun!!
:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. Two nights before the wedding I am going to plan a couples massage in our rooms. I am very excited for this . Anyone who had a tea party bridal shower? Can you tell me about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter