Briar Rose Chocolates

Yes! Minda (Briar Rose Chocolates) is still in business. You can contact her at briarrosechocolate@yahoo.com. She's working on a website, and should have one available soon.

She made favors for my wedding at WDW - Mickey Wreaths! They were absolutely beautiful, and fit the theme of my wedding so well. They hung from the back of the chairs, and were decorated with white flowers and greenery. I have one hanging at home, as well as a Christmas Mickey Wreath that was part of the gift basket I ordered through her for a Christmas Surprise for my husband - it was wonderful! All sorts of chocolates in various shapes and flavors! Minda/Briar Rose Chocolates is *WONDERFUL*, her prices are great, and I highly highly recommend her!

Thanks for the e-mail address! :) I can't wait 'til her web-site is ready.

I've heard so many good things about her over the past couple of weeks. I'll definately use her for my favors. Now all I have to do is decide what kind of favors I want... This part could take a very long while!! :D :D :D Anybody have any ideas??

I've thrown together some of the photos I've taken of the wreaths and chocolates Minda has made for me in an online album. You can view them here:

http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/album.asp?Key=6643543694490806

There are only 6 photos there, and they're not the highest quality in the world, but they'll give you an idea of the amazing work Minda does.

For our wedding, Minda made us Mickey Wreaths as favors which hung from the back of our guest's chairs and worked wonderfully with our Midsummer Night's Dream theme. Each Wreath was unique, with different combinations of white and green flowers and greenery. Beautiful, beautiful work! Everyone loved them.

For our first Christmas in Disney, Minda put together a wonderful basket of chocolates. It game in a Christmasy gold basket, with a huge assortment of white chocolates and other goodies (John loves white chocolate): two ornament lollipops, two Santa lollipops, a (3D) Christmas tree, a chocolate fireplace complete with stockings with our names on them, chocolate covered oreo-cookies, chocolate-dipped pretzel sticks, two bags of butterscotch popcorn. Tied to the front of the basket was a Christmas Mickey Wreath. Minda outdoes erself
again!! It was wonderful!

For the disneydollarless meet on 12/23/01, Minda also made special surprise chocolates for me for that meet. They're white chocolate with peppermint crunchies in mickey and minnie cookie cutters. They were a hit!!

I highly recommend Minda. She does beautiful, yummy work for great prices!!

Lorana - If you don't mind me asking (it's ok if you don't want to tell me - or you can pm me) How much were the Mickey Wreaths. I am in the process of doing a budget for a vow renewal that will also be kind of a family reunion. These would be perfect in my welcom baskets.

The cost of the Mickey Wreaths depends on the size of the wreath that you want. I believe our wreaths were between $5-$10 each... I feel really bad that I cannot remember the exact amount, and will have to go through my wedding planning stuff to see if I can find it.

You can always contact Minda at briarrosechocolate@yahoo.com, and I'm sure she'd be willing to give you the costs for different sizes of Mickey Wreaths.

:earsgirl: Yeah and Wow. Based on your pictures this sounds like a really great deal. Minda emailed me yesterday to say she was sending me a brochure. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks again for the info.

Minda at Briar Rose Chocolates also did the favors for our Vow Renewal on January 30.

Minda made us beautiful Mickey Mouse lollipops, castle lollipops with gold "dust" on the turrets and beautiful little story books too.

I plan on ordering stuff from Minda for our December trip. To surprise my hubby and 2 year old son.

I highly recommend Briar Rose!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!