Brent Davies cruise director

alyssa999

Earning My Ears
:dance3:How do I find out if Brent Davies is going to be our cruise director on the fantasy on August 17 2013

Just ask on here a couple weeks before your cruise to get the answer. He was on our 1/26/13 sailing and has just left for vacation.

There seems to be a bit of a cruise director shuffle going on. My friend sailed on the Dream last month and after mentioning that we would be on the Magic's first Greece cruise this June, was told that Brent would be back on the Magic at that time. (I was on the Wonder shortly after, but didn't think to ask to see if I got a different answer. <G>)

Is Brent already on the magic for the EBTA????

That would be sooooo awesome!!!

jilljill said:
Brent is on vacation.

Yeah he is now.
But pp say he will be on the Magic again and in Europe.

Will he be on the Magic for the EBTA (eastbound transatlantic) or will he be back from vacaction and board in Europe??

Honestly, I thought he was a nice guy, but that he talked too much. Our only experience with him was during the start of each show. While on the Disney Wonder our Cruise Director was great and to the point. I felt Brent was great at promoting the ship, but I got tired of hearing about how great Disney was and how hard the staff worked. A couple of times-- absolutely. They do work hard and we love/appreciate that; however, every night was a little overkill in my opinion, and truth be told... we were there to watch the show. My 4 year old girls would get restless while he spoke so perhaps I was a little more sensitive to the amount of time he took each night.

disprincess4ever said:
Going to be on the Europe cruise with Brent then!
Any opinions about him?

My opinion is that he's the best.
He is welcomming, open, funny and serious when needed.
He listened to the good and the bad things and he is resolving things when needed.

I hope soooo much that he is goong to be on the transatlantic crossing also.

A little long winded, but he is our favorite. Brent goes above and beyond :) He has a way of making guests feel like they are the only guests on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter