Breaking News Vault 28

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by starreport, Nov 10, 2006.

1. starreport

starreport Earning My Ears

My brother who works at Downtown Disney told me they are closing down the area on Sunday for a special celebrity event for the Grand Opening of Vault 28. There are over 250 invited guests and "A" list actors. The fun starts on Sunday, November the 12th, at around 3. I would suggest arriving early.

Just thought it would be cool to share this...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GailT

GailT <font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag

what is the Vault 28?

4. californiadopeyfreak

californiadopeyfreak Earning My Ears

I thought you were going to say that it was closing because nobody wants to buy that expensive stuff! Disney Vault 28 is a high-end Disney "couture" store. There is a blanket in there for $500.00!! That store is for sure out of my price range.

5. tirby

tirby Mouseketeer

OUCH. I think it took long enough for me to save just to go. Lets see blanket or tickets for the family to get in. oh thats a hard one. NOT! TICKETS!!!!!

6. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

And the store is real small. You can barely move around. Waaaayyyy too expensive!

7. GailT

GailT <font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag

Now I like or I should say love Disney but that is way out of my price range...also to much Disney stuff around the house goes into overkill! :santa:

8. Disney Hot Mama

Disney Hot Mama DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit

This is a very small shop with prices that are insane! I could never afford to shop there but lucky for me I didn't like most of the items they are selling....

9. Another^Dimension

Another^Dimension //////////////////////////////////////

$100 t-shirts... :lmao:

Soon an Annual Pass will be $42,000 :rolleyes: :p

10. eatmypixiedust

eatmypixiedust <font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f

Is it just me or does their store seem smaller than it appears from outside? I thought it would be huge but it was pretty small. I agree with the above posts, their prices are ridiculous! It's like the disney version of Neiman Marcus! :crazy2: If you like their "vintage" style disney shirts, I suggest buying it from Walmart. It's similar in style and it'll cost you less than $10. :thumbsup2

11. PattiPB

PattiPB <font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre

I was in Hot Topic :rolleyes: in the mall today with my tween DD. They are now carrying Disney Couture clothing. It was the raciest Tink I've ever seen!!! Really cute stuff, and pricey but not crazy.