Breakfastosaurus or Chef Mickey's?

Kristmay

Mouseketeer
Which one should I got to during my September trip? I've never been to either. I know Chef Mickey's is a must, but I like the idea of making an early ADR and going straight to Expedition Everest afterwards. It will be just me and my boyfriend. Which has better food?

chef mickeys
it has better food and is probably nicer on the whole
breakfastosaurous does't have the nicest food and it can get quite loud and cluttered with toddlers(our experience from when we went there)

Yeah but if you are Really excited about EE, get a breakfast at Donalds, before the park even opens, then when you are done eating, you can head right on over. We did this in the MK, once at Cindy's, and once with Pooh. It's cool tobe in the park with noone else, and we were first on some rides, because our breakfast was done, and the park had just opened!

I have eaten and both and found both the atmosphere and the food at Chef Mickey's to be superior to Donald's.

Thought I should also mention that we did what you are considering - booking an early breakfast at donald's so we could head over to EE right away. They held us in a roped off area and then walked us around and didn't drop the rope until the other side had filled the EE line. Granted this wasn't the end of the world - we just grabbed FP but I thought it best to give full disclosure.

Hmmm, breakfast at Chef Mickeys or Dirty-plate-asaurus...can you guess which one I would recommend? ;)

Breakfastosaurus is a must do for us. The food has always been fresh hot and plentiful. The service quick and the servers a lot of fun. Character interaction has always been great.

We did CM one time for dinner and will never return. The food was cold bland and over cooked. The service was non existant and the character interaction sucked. The noise level was horrible and the place was nasty. It looked like kids had been allowed to make "sand" castles in all the desserts. Our table was never cleard of dirty plates. Our party of 4 was crammed onto a table that should seat no mre than 2 people. Our server never refilled drinks.

Hmmm, breakfast at Chef Mickeys or Dirty-plate-asaurus...can you guess which one I would recommend? ;)

Wellllll... I wouldn't call it that. Haven't had a dirty plate there yet! And if I did, I'd ask the waiter for a new one and head back to the buffet! ;)

I :love: Donald's!

Perhaps we were just there on a bad day, but they actually had a CM standing next to the plates accepting the dirty ones as people were going through the stack. Maybe problems with the dishwasher? Even if that wouldn't have happened, I still prefer Chef Mickeys. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!