Breakfast vip passes?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by inelegancex, Feb 12, 2013.

1. inelegancex

inelegancex Mouseketeer

I recently read online that you can get vip breakfast passes that allow you to go to breakfast at whatever time and jump to the front of queue - does anyone know how you get them? Thanks:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

I have asked at the ckeck in if it´s possible to get a VIP breakfast pass. They gave it to me without any problems and i really enjoyed it.

I have read somewhere here that a VIP breakfast is possible for a stay from 5 or 6 days onwards.

We have stayed 6 nights at the SQL and it was no problem to get it and I will ask them again in March for our next 6 night stay. :cool1:

:thumbsup2

Thorsten

4. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

When we had one, we didn't have a slot but you didn't jump the queue either

5. inelegancex

inelegancex Mouseketeer

I've stayed for both 5 nights 6 days and 6 nights 7 days and didn't get them :sad2: Hopefully when we go we'll ask at reception and pray there's a nice worker there who will take pity on us and give us them :lmao:

6. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

Never heard of those. Will ask as we stay I'm SL in March

7. inelegancex

inelegancex Mouseketeer

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it :)

8. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

we did get to jump the queue when we had them at the Santa Fe - I was a bit embarrassed to be honest, every time the breakfast room greeter saw our VIP breakfast pass she would loudly exclaim what it was :rotfl:.

9. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

We were called forward with ours too at the SL! Though there was never a vèry big queue a s we are early risers(or rather my children are:rotfl:)

10. owensdad

owensdad Mouseketeer

We had it last year at SL, made a big difference to us as we have a disabled son, it was very nice to just turn up and have breakfast when we wanted and not to que up either, we just got whisked past the line, very handy.

11. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

This was us really, only had 1-2 families in front whenever we went to breakfast.

12. addverbaan

addverbaan DIS Veteran

We also recieved them in SL in october. however no one appeared to whisk us to the front of the line?! luckily having read this forum, I was brave enough just to walk to the front of the line myself :-D

13. mickeymouse11

mickeymouse11 Mouseketeer

were staying for 7 nights, do we get a pass for every day?

14. emanlu

emanlu Mouseketeer

We have had them twice - both times I had emailed before we went with room requests - don't know if that had anything to do with it. Was lovely just being able to turn up when we wanted!

15. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

I'll have to ask for a VIP breakfast pass when we go next month, when we are there for six nights. Did you just ask for them at check in or did you email the hotel?

16. daiseyirl

daiseyirl DIS Veteran

We got them in the sl last may we were there 4nights. I actually didnt realise we had them until the first morn and we were ushered to the top of the que , i was holding the ticket and a cm had noticed. It was brill as the ques for both restraunts were long every morn.

17. owensdad

owensdad Mouseketeer

They will just stamp a VIP thing on your pass thingy that you get at the hotel, you will use it everyday for breakfast.

18. thephoo

thephoo Mouseketeer

So just to clarify, are there any actual requirements for getting VIP breakfast passes?

19. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

I believe they are available for stays over five nights.

20. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

And if we stay 5 nights, do we get it? Do I ask at the check in?

21. aobh

aobh Princess Cinderella's mum

We were given a VIP breakfast pass on our last trip when we stayed 3 nights at sequoia lodge. The CM at check in was very friendly and because we told her sequoia was our favourite hotel and that it was our 6th trip she said she wanted to do something nice for us. She went away and spoke to her supervisor and came back and told us she had given us VIP breakfast passes. My sister and her family also stayed in sequoia lodge last year for 3 nights and were given them. She hadn't stayed there before and didn't ask for it either. I think its just luck.