1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Breakfast - Transportation????

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Catrin, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Catrin

Catrin Taking my Kids - one kid at a time!

Hello....

I would like to book a few early morning breakfasts...... if parks open at 9, then what is the earliest we should book?

Tusker House at AK and Chef Mickeys.
    We are staying at POFQ.

Thanks for any experiences.. please share!
    Catrin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. danicaca

danicaca Mouseketeer

I have no experience of my own, but this is the advice I was given. If you want to be in the park right at opening, then book an 8 am ressie. We are going to do this at Tusker House for our upcoming trip. Can't wait to be first in line for Kilimanjaro Safari (well at least one of the first)! :cheer2: Any earlier, and I would be worried about using Disney transportation. If you want to give yourself an hour for transportation, 8am is a good time - still early to get on the bus by 7, but you don't want to be late! Good luck!

4. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

We got on a bus last week at 7:05am for our early Epcot breakfast.

5. gris gris

gris gris <font color=blue>Looking for the right word, & I c

We had 8:15 am reservation at Akershus at Epcot yesterday. The Concierge told us to be on the bus by 7 am. We did just that and arrived at Epcot at 7:15 and then stood at the entrance for a half hour as they didn't open until 7:45 for those of us with early reservations. It was neat though to walk through with maybe only 20 others. Low crowds lol!

6. eagles1281

eagles1281 Die Hard Philly Phan

Chef Mickey's: Do it every trip, we always do this breakfast on our MK morning, we try for the earliest reservation possible. We always cab it so we know we are on time (don't mind the cost). Then when finished its a nice little 5 minute walk to MK where we have never missed rope drop.

Tusker house we did once and had a 8:15 ressie (if memory is correct) got in on time and finished up as park was opening and we were the fifth family in line.