Breakfast served at Beaches and Cream?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
I thought that I read here that B&C will now start serving breakfast as a counter service option. Has anyone tried it yet? How was it?

It started Friday and so far I have hear good things about it but it's only a trial for the summer time. It's supposed to stop on August 8th. So if you want it to stay around write a letter to the General manager of the Beach Club and request that it stay.

I didn't know that it was a "trial basis". Have people mentioned what kind of meals are being offered? What the wait time is..lines etc.? We'll be there in October and are disappointed that they may not continue this option.

OMG- they should open for bfast here on a sit down basis.

Imagine some really yummy bfast chili potatoes! :)

Here is what I have found:

Beaches and Cream breakfast menu
Jul 12, 2009

Quick Service Breakfast 7 - 11am

Bounty Breakfast Platter 8.29
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Biscuit and Pancake

Pancakes with Bacon 5.19

Ham and Cheese Omelet 6.99
- with Breakfast Potatoes

Assorted Pasties 2.29-2.59

Yogurt Parfait 4.29

Fruit Cup 3.39

Cereal with Milk 3.09

Kids Pancakes or Scrambled Eggs 4.39
- with bacon and applesauce

Kids Cereal with Milk 4.39
- with choice of Beverage

Sounds pretty good. Hopefully management will see that it's a hit and will continue to serve breakfast there.

I didn't know that it was a "trial basis". Have people mentioned what kind of meals are being offered? What the wait time is..lines etc.? We'll be there in October and are disappointed that they may not continue this option.

I can't tell you wait times, but I am sure as more news of this gets out ,waits will increase since it is the only CS breakfast option on the DP in the Epcot resort area.I can tell you hours are 7a-11a. Breakfast stops promptly at 1100a, regardless how many people may be in line and how long they may have waited.Since the lunch as a TS credit starts at 1130 and they need time to turn over to lunch

Lunch at B&C begins at 11:00am.

There are other QS options in the Epcot resorts area: BC Marketplace, Ale and Compass and the BW Bakery. However, none have hot options except for the Marketplace and it just offers hot egg and cheese croissants with/without meat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter