breakfast ressies at Carnation Cafe?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Mommy2PrincessAbby, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Mommy2PrincessAbby

Mommy2PrincessAbby DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if on an MM day if Carnation Cafe takes ressies for breakfast at the opening of MM time, before, or not until shortly before regular opening?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Goofy_Mom

Goofy_Mom Disney Princess

They will take ressies for MM times, but you have to have a MM pass. This place will not allow you in for early entry without an early entry pass. I've tried it.

4. princesszelda

princesszelda DIS Veteran

I am not sure, good question. We usually do Fantasyland and then when MM is over we head over for breakfast. You could always call and ask.

5. Mommy2PrincessAbby

I'll call when it gets closer to our trip... just doing a bit of early planning! :surfweb:

We'll have 3 MM's during our trip, and the 7 am starts on both Saturday and Sunday will be too much... so I was thinking that Sunday we'd go in just after the MM rush, and then have breakfast and be finishing up about when the rest of the crowds arrive... but I do like to have ressies, makes things so much easier.

6. wvnative

wvnative DIS Veteran

We do the first seating when we go. Even on a MM day, the earliest available has been the park opening time.

7. Disneyland 1951

Disneyland 1951 Mouseketeer

The Carnation Cafe is CLOSED until "Summer".

[​IMG]

8. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

OP is going next December per her countdown and signature. ;)

9. soaringirl

soaringirl Mouseketeer

I just found out today!! :scared1: I so wanted to try this one out!! Ohnononononoooo┬░ :mad:

10. Mommy2PrincessAbby

Yep! Not going till next December-- and yep, I am a crazy early planner! We've never done breakfast at Carnation Cafe--but always always do lunch (gotta have that baked potato soup!!) and I am home on loa right now thanks to having my gallbladder out over New Years--so what else to do other than start to plan my Disney Christmas trip! ;)

:surfweb:

11. princesszelda

princesszelda DIS Veteran

I have always gone for breakfast. I ahd planned to go for lunch or dinner this coming visit but it will be closed. I guess I have to wait until our december trip.