Breakfast reservations before park opens

Amanda87

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! We are at disney now and have a reservation for Tusker House at 8 and the park doesn't open until 9. Will Disney buses be going then or how should we get to Animal Kingdom at that time in the morning?

Alesia, you are awesome! Thanks for such a quick reply! Concierge told me I would have to take a taxi because they had no bus transportation at that time. It didnt sounds right to me so came to Disboards! :)

Taking a taxi to AK can actually be problematic that early in the morning. Occasionally the AK parking lot doesn't open until 8:00 or a little after, so a taxi can't get in. I don't think it happens very often, but it would seriously suck if you needed to get there on one of those rare occasions.

Never ask a non-transportation CMs about transportation.

I was wondering the same thing as we have an early ADR at MK and Disney's websight says the buses start running one hour before Park opening?!?

Follow-up to this OP...we have early 8am ADRs on an non-EMH AK day. We are staying offsite, so will be driving to the parks. What time will the parking lot open for people with ADRs?

As far as MK goes, we were let in at 7:45 (along with everyone else) for a pre-opening ADR. The bus picked us up at 7:15 with the Park opening at 9.

Follow-up to this OP...we have early 8am ADRs on an non-EMH AK day. We are staying offsite, so will be driving to the parks. What time will the parking lot open for people with ADRs?
Other than the lot at AK, they never really close.

That's actually the lot I'm asking about. :/ I know they don't always open that lot until a little while before they begin letting guests into the park. So, I'm worried that we'll be late for our 8am ADRs at Tusker House since we're driving to the park. Any info/advice for that? How do they handle that if you're not using Disney transportation?

This is good to know as I was wondering how we would make an 8:05 Tusker House ADR coming from BLT. Now I don't have to worry about it. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter