Breakfast Recomendation

Bev J

DIS Veteran
Wondering where would be a good breakfast/Brunch place for 4 adults, prefer non character. We will be at MVMCP and plan to sleep in a little, have a nice breakfast then head over to AK for the afternoon. We are staying at POP so we can bus to anywhere. Probably needs to be a resort to get an ADR at this late date...
Thanks for the help.

Bev

Two really nice places for breakfast at the resorts are Kona Cafe at the Polynesian and Olivias at Old Key West.

Kona is one of our breakfast favorites and we are breakfast people! Honestly there is such a good selection and it has never disappointed us. Good Luck! Boma sounds good too and will be close to AK - we have never been there, but thinking of trying in April!

Kona Kona Kona!!!! Loved it!!:thumbsup2

DSCN0383.jpg

Boma! I havent been there yet, but this is a MUST for us in April. Especially since we are staying at AKL. Plus since you are planning on going to AK in the afternoon, it will be a short commute after breakfast! :drive:

Kona Cafe and Boma have the BEST coffee, hands down. Captain's Grille (Yacht Club Galley) at the Yacht Club or Spoodles at the Boardwalk are my favorite breakfasts.

Captain's Grille is buffet or off the menu - Crab Cake Benedict!!!!!

Steve

Well - I would vote for either Kona or Grand Floridian...but since your plan is AK in the afternoon.... I think Boma would be a wise choice. Plus, it sounds like the breakfast is pretty darn good! I think the posters convinced me to go there for breakfast on our next trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!