Breakfast Options

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
I have been changing my Nov 10 breakfast plans for about 100 times now :lmao: We (DH and I) plan to go to AK that day but doesn't need to be early as we planned other AK days already. So... I first reserved Kona then I switched to Akershus then now I'm looking at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare or Boma... I'm so confused. :faint: Opinions anyone? popcorn::

ETA: We're eating at Sanaa for a late lunch if that makes a difference...

I have been changing my Nov 10 breakfast plans for about 100 times now :lmao: We (DH and I) plan to go to AK that day but doesn't need to be early as we planned other AK days already. So... I first reserved Kona then I switched to Akershus then now I'm looking at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare or Boma... I'm so confused. :faint: Opinions anyone? popcorn::

ETA: We're eating at Sanaa for a late lunch if that makes a difference...

We love the buffet at Boma. Plenty of delicious "main-stream" choices, with some unusual options as well. Delicious "Jungle Juice" (Frunch, I think they call it) and the press-pot of coffee is well worth it.

We love the buffet at Boma. Plenty of delicious "main-stream" choices, with some unusual options as well. Delicious "Jungle Juice" (Frunch, I think they call it) and the press-pot of coffee is well worth it.

Thanks for sharing! I have heard so many good things about Boma and I'm tempted to switch again... I have Ohana right now (my very last change). But how does it compare to Tusker House? I hear it's very close and we have a Tusker House ADR on another day...

Thanks for sharing! I have heard so many good things about Boma and I'm tempted to switch again... I have Ohana right now (my very last change). But how does it compare to Tusker House? I hear it's very close and we have a Tusker House ADR on another day...

Now I can't compare them as I haven't been to Tusker House since - well, I think it was CS when we went, it was that long ago. Is your Tusker House ADR for breakfast?

Tracie

I love the breakfast buffet at Tusker House. :thumbsup2

Kona and Akershus are both very good as well. Why did you kick those two to the curb?

Oh, good to know about the comparison between Tusker and Boma! Thanks! I switched to a 8:45am Rainforest Cafe actually (thinking I could get in before the park opens...) but maybe Boma is a better option.

Regarding Kona, I have it on another day :rotfl2: And Akershus... well, I wasn't sure about spending so much money on breakfast... :blush:

Since it's just you and your DH (unless you're like me and characters do matter, lol), I'd choose O'hana or 1900 Park Fare because that was the food I liked the most! I LOVED O'hana!!!! If you're like me and love the princesses, though, I'd maybe consider Akershus, but I didn't really care for the food that much.

I really like Ohana for breakfast. I have only had dinner at boma which I LOVE. So I can't help u there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter