1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Breakfast Options

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Candycane83, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Candycane83

Candycane83 Mouseketeer

I have been changing my Nov 10 breakfast plans for about 100 times now :lmao: We (DH and I) plan to go to AK that day but doesn't need to be early as we planned other AK days already. So... I first reserved Kona then I switched to Akershus then now I'm looking at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare or Boma... I'm so confused. :faint: Opinions anyone? popcorn::

ETA: We're eating at Sanaa for a late lunch if that makes a difference...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. queenmum2

queenmum2 Mouseketeer

We love the buffet at Boma. Plenty of delicious "main-stream" choices, with some unusual options as well. Delicious "Jungle Juice" (Frunch, I think they call it) and the press-pot of coffee is well worth it.

4. Candycane83

Candycane83 Mouseketeer

Thanks for sharing! I have heard so many good things about Boma and I'm tempted to switch again... I have Ohana right now (my very last change). But how does it compare to Tusker House? I hear it's very close and we have a Tusker House ADR on another day...

5. queenmum2

queenmum2 Mouseketeer

Now I can't compare them as I haven't been to Tusker House since - well, I think it was CS when we went, it was that long ago. Is your Tusker House ADR for breakfast?

Tracie

6. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I love the breakfast buffet at Tusker House. :thumbsup2

Kona and Akershus are both very good as well. Why did you kick those two to the curb?

7. cranleys

cranleys Mouseketeer

Nothing compares to Boma. Tusker House is good, but not as good!

8. Candycane83

Candycane83 Mouseketeer

Oh, good to know about the comparison between Tusker and Boma! Thanks! I switched to a 8:45am Rainforest Cafe actually (thinking I could get in before the park opens...) but maybe Boma is a better option.

Regarding Kona, I have it on another day :rotfl2: And Akershus... well, I wasn't sure about spending so much money on breakfast... :blush:

9. sharplookingmouse

sharplookingmouse Earning My Ears

Another vote for Boma!

10. mommy2paisley

mommy2paisley DIS Veteran

Since it's just you and your DH (unless you're like me and characters do matter, lol), I'd choose O'hana or 1900 Park Fare because that was the food I liked the most! I LOVED O'hana!!!! If you're like me and love the princesses, though, I'd maybe consider Akershus, but I didn't really care for the food that much.

11. debbiedoo

debbiedoo DIS Veteran

I really like Ohana for breakfast. I have only had dinner at boma which I LOVE. So I can't help u there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards