Breakfast on Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tink2007, Aug 8, 2013.

1. tink2007

tink2007 DIS Veteran

Where can we eat breakfast on the Dream?

What time do they start serving? I'm an early riser and like to run before I eat.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

Cabanas is buffet and opens for continental breakfast at 7:00 and last until 7:30. The regular buffet in Cabanas opens at 7:30 and lasts until 10:30. Enchanted Garden is a buffet breakfast also but the servers will seat you and take your drink orders, it is open from 8-10:30. Royal Palace will be a sit down breakfast and is open from 8-10:30 also.

4. JimGA

JimGA DIS Veteran

Try room service, limited menu, not sure of the times though.

5. Cruisefan2

Cruisefan2 DIS Veteran

Room service is 24/7 so of you are done with your run before 7 and don't want the continental breakfast, you can order something from room service for breakfast or just something to hold you over for the full buffets at 7:30/8.

6. castlegazer

castlegazer <font color=9933cc>Soccer Mom - no really, I am a

I am early riser also. What I would do was to walk the jogging deck, go shower in the spa and then get everyone breakfast to go from the buffet when it opens and bring the food back for the rest of my family that has this weird thing about liking to sleep late on vacations :laughing: :lmao: I have no idea what my problem is, but come vacation, there is no sleeping later than 5 for me. It's insane, but nonetheless, my family benefits greatly from my issues. :rotfl:

I order my coffee the night before for delivery that morning by 8:00 but I hear if you get it delivered at night it's still warm in the morning, and I like my coffee a little less than hot but don't need it immediately upon waking. I am probably going to do the coffee delivery at night this next cruise because my boyfriend needs its immediately upon waking and also doesn't care what temp it is at - just give him the caffeine IV!