Breakfast & Lunch Ideas for Wonder?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TerriBelle, Mar 23, 2005.

1. TerriBelle

TerriBelle DIS Veteran

We leave on Sunday for our 1st cruise ever!

I have figured out the dinner rotation but I don't get the breakfast and lunch. What are the choices? Do you need to eat at a scheduled time like for dinner? Any recomendations?

Thanks!

2. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

Breakfast and lunch is not on any schedule, save for the times the restaurants are open. For breakfast you can either eat at Beach Blanket, which is a really nice breakfast buffet. Tritons is also open for breakfast, which is sit down table service. You can also have room service deliver a continental breakfast to your stateroom.

Lunch is somewhat the same. Beach Blanket and Parrot Cay are open with buffets, which are sometimes themeed. Triton's is open for a table service lunch and there are items available from room service. Also on deck 9, the pizza place is open, Plutos is open with hamburgers and such.

The Personal Navigator will have all of your choices and schedule on it for each day.

3. mickeyboat

mickeyboat <font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc

Unless we were in port, we did Pluto's and Pinnochio's every day by the pool, except the first day. We never made it to the buffets. It's great that there were a lot of choices!

Denae