Breakfast Character Buffet -help!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tinkerbellmichelle, Nov 10, 2008.

1. tinkerbellmichelle

tinkerbellmichelle Mouseketeer

So, long story short, we had to give up one day of DDP -which isn't a big deal except that we need to get rid of one TS restaurant....

Chef Mickey's Breakfast

Or

1900 Park Fare Breakfast

What is better, food wise?

We already have Chef Mickey's for dinner, and CRT dinner, and Storybook breakfast..... So we're going on food here with this one! Mind you if we can get Ohana dinner, we'll take that!!

What's your fave? CM breakfast or 1900 breakfast???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kmk1180

kmk1180 "Today's a good day to Win a Trip to Disney World.

Never had 1900 for breakfast. Dinner food there was only ok.

Chef Mickey breakfast, food was pretty good. We liked it.
    Nice selection of choices.

4. Neesy228

Neesy228 DIS Veteran

I would have to go with CM! It's a family favorite! The variety is good, and the food is good/above average. Most of the standard breakfast foods, with a little variety thrown in (we had a very tasty veggie frittata) and some fun stuff for the kids (like gummi bears!:laughing: )the characters seem to rotate pretty quickly and it's a lot of fun.

5. IndyClown

IndyClown If you had wings..had wings..had wings..had wings!

If you are already doing CM for dinner and two other princess meals, why not try something different? Crystal Palace has great food along with the Pooh characters and I hear the Cape May Cafe character breakfast at Beach club is very good too.

6. DISNEY1975

DISNEY1975 DIS Veteran

I agree, Crystal Palace is my favorite breakfast spot, food wise and great location. Pooh and friends are a nice change from the Fab 5 and the princesses.

Cape May is good too. Not as crowded as the others, though depending on where you are staying, it could be a little out of the way and time consuming get to/from.

7. disneyag

disneyag DIS Veteran

If I had to pick between those two, I'd choose 1900 Park Fare> But, like other posters have suggested, why don't you try Crystal Palace? We also have enjoyed Cape May at breakfast, but prefer it at dinner.

8. shaunaluvsdisney

shaunaluvsdisney Mouseketeer

Sounds Like You Have Both The Princesses And The Fab 5 Covered. What About Ohana's For Breakfast. It Has Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, And Pluto. Food Is Good Too. Of The 2 You Mentioned We Like Cm Over 1900 Park Fair.

9. tinkerbellmichelle

tinkerbellmichelle Mouseketeer

ooooh, good choices! We're staying at POP... maybe giving Crystal Palace a try would be a great idea!!! And I'd really love to do Ohana's (I'd especially like dinner)... thanks, I'll call in the morning and see what we can sort out.

I think i'm the only one who wants to do 1900, but that's just cuz I love Mary Poppins - maybe I can meet her at Epcot, anyway!

10. nena

nena DIS Veteran

Ohana's for dinner was AWESOME!! and we loved Chef Mickey's Breakfast!!

I cant decide if I want to go back to Chef Mickeys or try Ohana's Breakfast?:confused3

11. JPGonzales

JPGonzales Mouseketeer

We really liked 1900 Park Fare...Going back at Christmas.

12. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We did 1900 PF and did not like it at all...way too loud in there and did not like the food...we did a late ADR and the food was dried out and old