Breakfast Character Buffet -help!

tinkerbellmichelle

Mouseketeer
So, long story short, we had to give up one day of DDP -which isn't a big deal except that we need to get rid of one TS restaurant....

Chef Mickey's Breakfast

Or

1900 Park Fare Breakfast

What is better, food wise?

We already have Chef Mickey's for dinner, and CRT dinner, and Storybook breakfast..... So we're going on food here with this one! Mind you if we can get Ohana dinner, we'll take that!!

What's your fave? CM breakfast or 1900 breakfast???

Never had 1900 for breakfast. Dinner food there was only ok.

Chef Mickey breakfast, food was pretty good. We liked it.
Nice selection of choices.

I would have to go with CM! It's a family favorite! The variety is good, and the food is good/above average. Most of the standard breakfast foods, with a little variety thrown in (we had a very tasty veggie frittata) and some fun stuff for the kids (like gummi bears!:laughing: )the characters seem to rotate pretty quickly and it's a lot of fun.

If you are already doing CM for dinner and two other princess meals, why not try something different? Crystal Palace has great food along with the Pooh characters and I hear the Cape May Cafe character breakfast at Beach club is very good too.

If you are already doing CM for dinner and two other princess meals, why not try something different? Crystal Palace has great food along with the Pooh characters and I hear the Cape May Cafe character breakfast at Beach club is very good too.

I agree, Crystal Palace is my favorite breakfast spot, food wise and great location. Pooh and friends are a nice change from the Fab 5 and the princesses.

Cape May is good too. Not as crowded as the others, though depending on where you are staying, it could be a little out of the way and time consuming get to/from.

If I had to pick between those two, I'd choose 1900 Park Fare> But, like other posters have suggested, why don't you try Crystal Palace? We also have enjoyed Cape May at breakfast, but prefer it at dinner.

Sounds Like You Have Both The Princesses And The Fab 5 Covered. What About Ohana's For Breakfast. It Has Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, And Pluto. Food Is Good Too. Of The 2 You Mentioned We Like Cm Over 1900 Park Fair.

ooooh, good choices! We're staying at POP... maybe giving Crystal Palace a try would be a great idea!!! And I'd really love to do Ohana's (I'd especially like dinner)... thanks, I'll call in the morning and see what we can sort out.

I think i'm the only one who wants to do 1900, but that's just cuz I love Mary Poppins - maybe I can meet her at Epcot, anyway!

Ohana's for dinner was AWESOME!! and we loved Chef Mickey's Breakfast!!

I cant decide if I want to go back to Chef Mickeys or try Ohana's Breakfast?:confused3

We did 1900 PF and did not like it at all...way too loud in there and did not like the food...we did a late ADR and the food was dried out and old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter