• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast B4 Epcot

Mis4Mouse

<font color="red">I like twirling around 'til I'm
Cellier was a bust.....Can we try this question instead?

Were would you reccomend a big breakfast before heading to Epcot on a Sunday morning.... (fyi we are relying on WDW transp.)

Please help.... last piece of the puzzle and it's driving me nuts!!!

Susan

Cape May Cafe. Large good buffet breakfast, and its a character meal, and 5 minute walking distance to Epcot.

Just wondering what you meant by Cellier was a bust?

mitros said:
Just wondering what you meant by Cellier was a bust?

I had already booked my trip for Sept.28- Oct. 3 - my travel agent (WE LOVE YOU JASON!!!) emailed me today and told me that he was able to get us in on the free dining plan promo that was released today.

So suddenly I have to plan meals!

Jason called my adr in for me:

Maya Grill for the night of our arrival (since we're staying at CSR)

Chrystal Palace on Friday evening before MNSSHP

Cape May for dinner on Saturday

No adrs for Sunday (that's our Epcot day - we tried to get Le Cellier, but it was booked solid of course - F&WF!)

Boma Breakfast Buffet on Monday the day we leave.....

So Le Cellier is a bust and my son and I will have a TS meal coming to us....
but are stumped...thought maybe breakfast before Epcot.

Any ideas?

Susan

Garden Grove cafe at the Swan has a great breakfast buffet, $13.95 for adults, $8.50 for children. It's about a 15 minute walk to Epcot, or you can catch the boat.
They also have a regular breakfast menu, and we usually do not find it too crowded.

My vote goes to Fresh at the Dolphin. That is a perfect place for Sunday morning breakfast. They open earlier than most disney restaurants also.

webray said:
My vote goes to Fresh at the Dolphin. That is a perfect place for Sunday morning breakfast. They open earlier than most disney restaurants also.

It's my understanding that Swan and Dolphin restaurants do not participate in the Disney dining plan. We have 1 TS credit left each and were hoping to use them maybe for breakfast. I dont' think I will be able to use them there.... but thanks for the suggestions!

Susan

Thanks to everyone who suggested Cape May - sounds great, but we're already having dinner there one night, so I was hoping to try another place....

Spoodles is good for dinner, but we've never had breakfast there, so I think we might try that.

Thank you everyone who offered suggestions!

:disrocks:

Susan

Another option is to go to Kona Cafe for breakfast - they are well known for their Tonga Toast. Take the bus to MK or TCC and then go to Poly to eat, and then jump on a monorail (TCC is right next to Poly) for the day.

I second Kona!! It's my favorite WDW restaurant for all 3 meals. If you want a character breakfast, each of the monorail resorts has one. Also, Concourse Grill and the GF Cafe have great breakfasts. Afterwards, you just hop on the monorail to the TTC, then transfer to the Epcot line. Easy.

How about Chef Mickey's for breakfast and then you can take the monorail to Epcot?! :) We're doing this on our Epcot day.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I feel like an idiot for wasting everyone's time, because I just checked over my adr list, and it looks like we are all set after all. I booked Boma's for breakfast on the day we are leaving to cover the last TS credit!

Thanks again and maybe I better take a break from planning.... I think I might be on overload!

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter