Breakfast at the Port

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by atakaratemom, Oct 6, 2005.

1. atakaratemom

atakaratemom <font color=blue>Butt-kickin' black belt Mama

We are arriving at MCO at 6 a.m. the day of our cruise and we are planning on renting a car to drive to the port. Can we get breakfast at the port? If not, do any of you have suggestions on a convenient restaurant near the port? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

The port will not be open until 10:30 or so. I've heard good things about Grills for breakfast and we've eaten dinner there. Click here to get to their website.

4. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

Grills at the port is a wonderful place to have breakfast. You can see the Magic/Wonder from the restaurant deck. It will be open by the time you drive from the airport.

5. Jsme

Jsme DIS Veteran

I have heard the servings are huge at Grill's. I have not ate breakfast there though.....

You might want to share breakfast so you have room for the lunch buffet at the port.

6. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

We had a nice breakfast at Zachary's, which is next door to the Radisson on A1A.

7. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

They are regular breakfasts like you would get anywhere else, not huge, not small, just breakfast. I definately would not share. Hubby and I (and daughter if she cruises with us) always eat breakfast at grills before the cruise and we still have plenty of room for lunch buffet.

8. atakaratemom

atakaratemom <font color=blue>Butt-kickin' black belt Mama

Thanks to all of you for the great info. I looked at the menu for Grill's and it looks yummy. It sounds like a great place.

9. musicgirl

musicgirl <font color=coral>Pooh lover<br><font color=teal>M

There is an IHOP down by the Courtyard Marriott about 5 miles down the way.