Breakfast At the Crystal Palace

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by dantin, Nov 7, 2003.

1. dantin

dantin Earning My Ears

Aug 14, 2003
    :earsgirl: :earsboy: My husband and I are taking my parents to Disney World on November 20th. I would like to have breakfast the Crystal Palace. I was wondering if they only have character breakfasts or if they have just regular breafast as well. Thanks for your input.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2rb

mom2rb DIS Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I think they only have character breakfasts but the food was so good we ate there twice on our last trip.
  4. WiscMomof2

WiscMomof2 DIS Veteran

Sep 13, 2001
    Crystal Palace has characters all day for breakfast/lunch/dinner. We ate breakfast there last week and it was very good. They had everything you could want for breakfast including made to order omlettes, Mickey Mouse pancakes, Pooh waffles, bacon, sausage, ham, bagels, fruit, muffins, potato caserole, breakfast lasanga and pizza...this is just off the top of my head I know I'm probably missing some stuff. We really enjoyed this breakfast. The characters were Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger. We saw several adults eating that didn't have kids with them. I think you would enjoy it very much.:D
  5. 3for Me

3for Me DIS Veteran

Jul 1, 2003
    We were also there last week and thought the food was GREAT!!!
    We also saw MANY people there without children. The atmosphere is lovely and lively, but not chaotic in any way, and the characters are fun and adorable, but not overbearing. Depending on what kind of folks they are, I think they would really love it.
  6. Prince Eric1

Prince Eric1 <font color=red>DISboard Ghostbuster<br><font colo

Oct 13, 2002
    The breakfast is a character breakfast and like everyone has said, the food is GREAT. I actually think that the food rather than the characters is what makes it great, as when I was there the characters were really spread out and took forever to see, but the food was fantastic and the atmosphere was nice.
  7. Mady/Sophiemom

Mady/Sophiemom <font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel

Nov 25, 2000
    We were very pleasantly suprised how good the food, was at our breakfast. Lots of selection, and the best choc. chip pancakes.

You will enjoy it. I will say, that with the high ceilings, I thought it a bit loud, but not terrible.

Have fun.
  8. suzywindy

suzywindy <a href="" targ

Jul 15, 2001
    I agree - they seem to have the most offerings for a breakfast buffet and very fresh and also designed well to handle lots of people.