breakfast at DLH

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Donzy84, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

is it true that you can pay to have breakfast at DLH? is it worth it and how much is it?

Thanks muchly
    xxx

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SleepingX3Beauty

SleepingX3Beauty Mouseketeer

It's about 14€ an adult. Don't know the price for children. Yes it's true. You just go to the restaurant and tell the CM you want to have breakfast there and pay for it cash.
    We're planning on doing this too on our day of arrival. It's a nice quiet start to the day to fill us up. We'll have driven over 400 km's by the time we get there so I'm guessing we'll like a big breakfast. :goodvibes

There's lots of hot and cold choices. There are pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, lots of kinds of bread and pastries, croissants, pains au chocolat, different kind of yoghurts. Everything you have at the other hotels, but more variety and hot choices added actually. If you look at the reviews in the Inventions topic I believe there are some photos of the buffet.

4. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

5. HappyPanda

HappyPanda Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

We're planning on doing this on Saturday, so I shall let you know whether it's worth the money (looking from the photos, I'd say yes!).

6. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

I think it is as to me it's like a brunch.
    If I ate a menu in a CS it's now 13.99€ for a full one and at the DLH I'm getting a hot drink(s) as well. And all in great surroundings :goodvibes

7. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

ouuu that sounds good... i'm thinking that as we're staying at Cheyenne next time we might do EMH then go to DLH for late breakfast....

8. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

just looked at photos droooooooolllllll got be worth it to beat the scrum at breakfast....

9. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

its fabulous - go into the park for EMH then come out to the DLH and have late breakfast/brunch, its brilliant and totally worth it :goodvibes.

10. aliscrapper

aliscrapper DIS Veteran

Oooh was definitely planning on doing this anyway; but like the idea of doing it as brunch! What would you say is the latest time you could eat with there still being plently to chose from?? Thanks:thumbsup2

11. DLPdaft

the restaurant is open for breakfast until 11am every day, when we went last year we left at around 10.45 and there were still a few families who had just been seated.

12. aliscrapper

aliscrapper DIS Veteran

Thanks Elaine! Bouncing off the ceiling at the moment - can't believe that this time tomorrow I will see the amazing 20th parade!:banana::banana::banana:

13. grad06

grad06 Mouseketeer

Can you get shareholders discount on the the cost of this breakfast.
    Thanks

14. DLPdaft

I think I have seen someone somewhere (possibly not on this forum) say they did. I haven't asked yet but I will be next week :).

15. grad06

grad06 Mouseketeer

Thanks DLPdaft looking forward to your report about it.

Have a great time.:banana::yay: