Breakfast at Beaches and Cream

Rileygirl

DIS Veteran
Forgive me if this has been previously posted. I was lurking on the resort boards and noticed that a CM from Y&BC says that beaches and cream will start serving breakfast items up until 11am every day - it will be a 'counter service' restaurant option for us.

Here is the thread http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2222002 (hope that link works.)

Here is the quote from Teena

"Starting this Friday, they are serving a Counter Service or Quick Service (whatever you want to call it) at Beaches & Cream every morning. They have an eggs, bacon and toast platter, a pancakes and bacon platter, an omelete and a few other items including some children platters. Prices are very reasonable and it also counts as a Quick Service/Counter Service on the meal plan. The manager there told me that the cut off is 11 AM sharp. Even if there is a line, at 11 AM sharp, no one else gets served, even if you are next in line. This is because they have to turn it completely around for the lunch service at Beaches & Cream and of course after 11 AM, anything you get there is back to being a Table Service on the meal plan.

I think this will go over wonderfully and is a fantastic addition to the Y&B Club!!! I'm really excited about it! "

Thank you Teena for the information.:cool1:

Forgive me if this has been previously posted. I was lurking on the resort boards and noticed that a CM from Y&BC says that beaches and cream will start serving breakfast items up until 11am every day - it will be a 'counter service' restaurant option for us.

Here is the thread http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2222002 (hope that link works.)

"Starting this Friday, they are serving a Counter Service or Quick Service (whatever you want to call it) at Beaches & Cream every morning. They have an eggs, bacon and toast platter, a pancakes and bacon platter, an omelete and a few other items including some children platters. Prices are very reasonable and it also counts as a Quick Service/Counter Service on the meal plan. The manager there told me that the cut off is 11 AM sharp. Even if there is a line, at 11 AM sharp, no one else gets served, even if you are next in line. This is because they have to turn it completely around for the lunch service at Beaches & Cream and of course after 11 AM, anything you get there is back to being a Table Service on the meal plan.

I think this will go over wonderfully and is a fantastic addition to the Y&B Club!!! I'm really excited about it! "

Although I hope this is a permanent change, I wonder if it's just temporary while Spoodles is closed or if it's just to give more options during free dining (like having Chef Mickey available for lunch is). Otherwise I'd love to try B&C for breakfast when I go in October.

Although I hope this is a permanent change, I wonder if it's just temporary while Spoodles is closed or if it's just to give more options during free dining (like having Chef Mickey available for lunch is). Otherwise I'd love to try B&C for breakfast when I go in October.

This is a great new option, glad to see it. Also I read that Flying Fish will/is now serving breakfast in the place of Spoodles. This is scheduled until the end of August.

I wonder if this is at the counter (ice cream line). Will the actual tables and chairs area be open inside?

..pancakes ala-mode?

I'll give this news a :thumbsup2

(and hope the breakfast expansion pixiedust: heads to Kidani and SSR, too)

This is great news! We were there the week before July 4th and that was my main beef, the breakfast option at Marketplace.

Hmmm.... Kitchen Sink for breakfast....

Nah, just the "Bathroom Sink" for breakfast. One giant bowl of three different kinds of oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, banana slices, peach slices, apple slices, topped with whole cream and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Everybody dig in!

Nah, just the "Bathroom Sink" for breakfast. One giant bowl of three different kinds of oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, banana slices, peach slices, apple slices, topped with whole cream and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Everybody dig in!

That actually sounds pretty good. :-)

That does sound good! Lol

Teena from the resorts board has indicated that she will post the menu if anyone is interested, she will get it on Saturday.

I like the fact that two members of our party love mickey waffles - so I can send them over there for breaky as an option, instead of making the whole party do Cape May. The rest of us are yogurt/fruit in the room types.

Oh I do hope they have Mickey Waffles; Spoodles didn't serve them three weeks ago. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter