Breakfast and Photos at CRT

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by papertraveller, Apr 5, 2013.

1. papertraveller

papertraveller DIS Veteran

We haven't dined at Cinderella's Royal Table in four years. This year we're bringing a party of 11 -- two princess crazy kids, a teenager and grown-ups who want to see them all have fun.

I have booked (and paid for) what I anticipate will be the most expensive, mediocre meal ever. But as my sister-in-law says, "There will be princesses!"

So to the questions.

First about the food. What can we expect? Is it mediocre?

I see elsewhere that it is "All you care to eat", and I rather suspect that a couple of the guys will want to order two dishes at the same time. Is this permitted?

Second, about the photos with Cinderella. I know the little ones would love to have their own individual shots with Cinderella, and the parents would love to have one of the two together with her. Others in the party will also want their own photos (one 29-year-old I have in mind!). How many of the official shots are we permitted? Can we still pose with Cinderella, but just take our own?

Thanks very much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

A party of 11 would get 3 packages of photos.
    (one shot per package)
    The all you care to eat is hit or miss...techinically you can order extra portions but the servers will not offer and can sometimes be rude if you request it, even to the point of acting like they forgot about you.

4. papertraveller

papertraveller DIS Veteran

Thanks.

Do you think we will we be informed about the three packages when we roll up to have our photos taken?

And on the food, that's a bit disappointing really, since the price is kind of ridiculous for a single plate. Figure it'll be time for everyone to bring on the charm offensive!!

5. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

They will tell you when you arrive how many packages you are entitled to and you can take pictures with your own cameras.

The food is decent. You are paying for an experience, the experience to eat in the castle and see the princesses. We like breakfast best, followed by dinner. Lunch used to be the best but they got rid of what we liked so we stick with breakfast or dinner. Also, we have had our server offer us seconds at breakfast, but we have never asked for (or needed) seconds at dinner.

Have fun!

6. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

yes, they will tell you and you can do any configuration you want within your party.