Breakfast ADR, then park hrs changed...

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by LisaTC, Nov 18, 2012.

1. LisaTC

LisaTC DIS Veteran

We have an 8:40 CP ADR on 12/16...then Dec hours came out and added MK EMH for 8 am. The whole point was to get in prior to park opening for some good shots. I don't suppose they will let us in before 8 for an 8:40? I've been stalking ADR's, but nada. Frustrating...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

We had an 8:20 adr and same thing, EMH changed to that day. We got there way early and so many people there already. Not a chance. By the time we got through bag check, I only brought camera bag, they would not let anyone in. We stood behind a ton of people. Once we got in, everyone dispersed though and we still got some nice shots. But it wasn't as empty as I wished it had been.

4. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

No chance of getting in before 8am with an 8:40 ADR. This happened to us last year and we cancelled the ADR. We were only doing it for the pic, not the food. We bought the kids the Cinderella Castle playset instead, and still saved $40.:rotfl:

5. nefritz

nefritz Mouseketeer

Question for my own schedule knowledge.. I don't have 16th as emh day for MK? Curious if my calendar is wrong?? Did you just get this off disney website?

6. LisaTC

LisaTC DIS Veteran

Got it off several sites easywdw & touringplans, plus travel agents calendar

7. nefritz

nefritz Mouseketeer

Thank you for that!! I've been looking at calendar on Disney site and didn't get these:)
    Thanks again!

8. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I'm experiencing the same frustration. We have an ADR for the Kona Cafe at 8:05 am. The Magic Kingdom WAS opening at 9:00 that day. Now it opens at 8:00. I haven't even looked for an earlier time, as my family would rebel against me if I tried to wake them up even earlier for breakfast.:scared:

I'm just hoping the park won't be too busy by the time we arrive.:worried: