Brave tea - who knew?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Phoenixblue, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Phoenixblue

Phoenixblue Mouseketeer

I was looking at the Republic of Tea website, searching for a tea I had a sample of, and found that they have a tea inspired by Brave!
    I hadn't heard anything about it before!

http://the.republicoftea.com/teablog/2012/06/01/brave-tea-orange-caramel-red-tea/
    [​IMG]

Brave Tea - Orange Caramel Red Tea

The Republic of Tea has introduced new limited edition Orange Caramel Red Tea inspired by Disney·Pixar’s epic action adventure “Brave,” which hits theaters June 22, 2012.

Available now, Orange Caramel Red Tea is an herb tea with the freshness of sweet oranges atop the rich, velvety flavor of caramel. A smooth base of caffeine-free, healthy rooibos adds body and can stand up to a splash of milk or be cooled and served over ice. This spirited cup is a treat for any journey. Orange Caramel Red Tea is Certified Gluten-Free and is packaged in a recyclable collector’s tin, which features iconic imagery from the film.

Subject to availability, Orange Caramel Red Tea has a suggested retail price of $9.50 and is available in recyclable tins containing 36 all natural, unbleached, round tea bags free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Neat...I love their Red Tea (especially for making iced tea), but it's rather expensive for my tastes...

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

How cool!! I have seen Alice ones, but not this. Very neat find. Thanks for sharing.

5. Mrs D

Mrs D I realize most people don't hear editing.

Wow! My little girl would love this!

6. TIGGERmetoo

TIGGERmetoo DIS Veteran

Sounds good - thanks for posting this!