BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazzygirl72

Thanks for your honest review!!! I stayed at Cabana 8B last visit, and it was nice and close to the pool. This upcoming visit, we thought we would go with a change and request Casitas 3. Now I am starting to wonder if I should try and go back to the Cabanas. Such hard decisions!

Thanks.....then I guess I should request a room in the Casitas area? Maybe bldg 3 or 4 would be most convenient for me?

Yeah, I just didn't factor in how tired we would be at the end of the day. Can't blame the resort for that. ;) That's going to be the theme of my post-trip review when I write it up. If we weren't so tired I'm sure it wouldn't have been as big a deal. I meant to get over there on our day off but it didnt' work out. Plus, on that day it was on the cooler side. And as my boyfriend said, even if we had the energy to walk over to the hot tub at night, we would have froze coming back to our rooms! It was in the 50's at night which isn't bad but would have been if we were wet! Like I said, live and learn. You always have to experience something for yourself first.

This is a great site. We are going in March and it will be our first time at CRS. There wil be 4 of us going and I was leary of staying at an unfamiliar place. But after reading this site I am pumped. However I can not find out any info on there handicapped rooms. Maybe you have some info for me. Do they have King bed or double beds? I would greatly appreciate the feedback.:cool1:

This is a great site. We are going in March and it will be our first time at CRS. There wil be 4 of us going and I was leary of staying at an unfamiliar place. But after reading this site I am pumped. However I can not find out any info on there handicapped rooms. Maybe you have some info for me. Do they have King bed or double beds? I would greatly appreciate the feedback.:cool1:

I can't answer this question fully. I can tell you that there are no double beds--they've been converted to queen beds.

If you fax a building preference like a week before your trip (or is there a better time?) is there a good chance you'll be in that block?

Obviously I'll pay for the right level of room/view to what I request in the fax. I would like to be in the Casitas.

Also, are lake view rooms particularly noisy? Does the dance club mean you get noise in the evenings if your room is by a main walkway?

If you fax a building preference like a week before your trip (or is there a better time?) is there a good chance you'll be in that block?

Obviously I'll pay for the right level of room/view to what I request in the fax. I would like to be in the Casitas.

Also, are lake view rooms particularly noisy? Does the dance club mean you get noise in the evenings if your room is by a main walkway?

We have always gotten what we requested. We put the request in when we make our ressie and fax it again three days ahead of time. This is not a guarantee and I know others have not always gotten what they want.

We've been on the 1st floor and all of the other floors in the Casitas and have always had a lake view or fountain view. We have never had an issue with noise.

The dance club is inside of the main building. You will not hear any noise if you are put in Casitas 1 which is closest to the main building.

Is there just one location for the refillable mugs?

Does anyone know when the club rooms will pen up and if it will be a club level similiar to other resorts? I thought the description didn't include any snacks at dinner time.

I am new to this thread and have tried to read most of it, but I am still working on it. We are staying there on the March Break. I was just wondering about the hot tub...is it nice? Is it crowded? We are not much for pools but are really looking forward to the hot tub.

thanks

I am new to this thread and have tried to read most of it, but I am still working on it. We are staying there on the March Break. I was just wondering about the hot tub...is it nice? Is it crowded? We are not much for pools but are really looking forward to the hot tub.

thanks
Largest hot tub on WDW property. It holds 22 people. Pics on my website below

When we were there in September, we had the hot tub to ourselves two nights and shared it with one other couple on another night--and this was with a huge union convention that was there.

Is there just one location for the refillable mugs?

Does anyone know when the club rooms will pen up and if it will be a club level similiar to other resorts? I thought the description didn't include any snacks at dinner time.

You can refill the mugs at the Cafe Rix, Pepper Market and Siesta's at the pool.

Hi Everybody! We just booked a weekend getaway for CSR! We leave today and I've been trying to catch up with all the new info on the room renovations. I'm trying to figure out what to request. We are booked in a King bed room. Correct me if I'm wrong, we should try for Casistas 1-3 top floor or Cabana 9a? I'm so excited we are going back!

Hi Everybody! We just booked a weekend getaway for CSR! We leave today and I've been trying to catch up with all the new info on the room renovations. I'm trying to figure out what to request. We are booked in a King bed room. Correct me if I'm wrong, we should try for Casistas 1-3 top floor or Cabana 9a? I'm so excited we are going back!
Correct! Have a terrific time! :cool1:

thanks

The hot tub is great! It is usually not too crowded but even if it looks crowded just get in. People come and go and there is usually plenty of room.

Just read on the DDP board that the menu has changed at the Pepper Market - is this right? If so can anyone post the new menu?

Just read on the DDP board that the menu has changed at the Pepper Market - is this right? If so can anyone post the new menu?

I saw that as well and talked to Buzz. He will be there in a month and will post the new menu. This would not surprise me as I am sure they are losing money on the dining plan and why they are always the last to sign up for the dining plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!